Chapter: 10

Ashley's POV:

    Later that night, The band and I all went to our separate bunks to get a good nights rest while traveling all night to get to the venue for tomorrow. Everyone should be asleep I thought to myself. With that I slightly pulled my curtain to see Andy staring straight back at me.

  "Like what you see, Purdy?" He chuckled.

"You know I do" I winked in return.

Andy made a gesture with his hand signaling that I get into his bunk with him. Making sure no one was up, I slowly made my way over and up into his area of the bus.

I scooted next to him, snuggling myself deeper into his shoulder.

   "Now this is better" Andy whispered. "It was starting to get a little chilly."

  I smiled as we laid in each other's embrace, and filled the bus with late night whispered conversations. And soon, the familiar darkness of slumber engulfed us at once.

"WAKE UP WE NEED TO GET A MOVE ON GUYS!!!! GATES OPEN AT 11!!!"

   Our tour manager Jon, yells through the halls of our bus. Andy shot straight up. Wow. Can you spell "rude awakening" I gave Andy a look that said "you want me to get out before the guys see".

   He replied, "honestly ash, I don't care if you don't, let them find out for them selves"

  "Alrighty then, I love you" I kissed him on the nose.

  "I'm gonna go get ready, try not to miss me too much darling" I winked, mustering up the most egotistical voice I could.

He just laughed and shoved me out of his bunk.

  "Love you too" I heard him mumble from behind the curtain.

   Smiling, I headed towards the bathroom.  Surprisingly enough, none of the guys saw me get out of Andy's bunk, I though to myself as I stepped into the shower. I began to lather my knot ridden, long hair in a bubbly array of shampoo, when I feel a familiar pair of hands wrap around my waist. I didn't look back to see who it was, I already knew. But instead kissed his chest, yawning.

  "Thought I'd join you to keep you entertained," he laughed.

   "Considering your previous yawn, you seem a little, bored " he proceeded to explain.

"Nope, just tired"

  "But trust me" I pecked his lips,

"things are way more entertaining now that you're here" he winked.

"How did you sleep?" He asked while working conditioner through my hair.

"The best I have in years" I couldn't see Andy, but I could tell he was smiling.

   He turned around to face me and in doing so, our members brushed slightly, causing him to blush, and me to stifle a moan. I pulled us closer together so every part of us was pressed firmly together.

  "Ash-"

"shhhh" I consoled him. "It'll be fine"

   I could feel him getting hard against me, knowing he wants me more than he'd like to admit. I bring my hand down and begin stroking his shaft, teasing him by tracing circles on his tip. He threw his head back and bit his lip.

"Ashley..." He moaned.

  I brought my mouth to his hear and whispered, "you like that babe?"

While pumping him slightly harder. He furiously nodded.

  "Mhm.. Fuck ash."

    "HURRY UP ASHLEY, THERES OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FUCKING BUS YOU KNOW!!!"

We were startled from an angry CC banging on the door. So they didn't know Andy was in here,

  "Uh Yeah I'll be out in a sec." I yelled back.

Andy looked at me with disappointed eyes,

"later, ok baby?" "I promise"

   He smiled and I kissed him one last time before stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my waist and him doing the same.

     We stepped out of the bathroom holding each other's waists to find three completely beyond shocked band members staring at us blankly. After a few moments CC finally went to the bathroom, Jake and Jinxx carried on with their business and Andy and I got dressed while placing bets on how long it'll take one of the three boys to say something about the previous scene. I have a feeling that today is gonna be hilarious as all hell.