Chapter 2:

Andy's POV

     Once we got to Fridays, we had to wait 20 minutes, they were really busy tonight, but it was worth it. I got a rack of ribs and Ashley got some other racks if you get my drift. We left an hour and a half later. We called John to come pick us up since none of us had our cars. He took us to the unit that had our bus, then drove us to the hotel.

"Nice place" I heard jake say.

   We split up rooms, Jeremy and Jake, Ashley and I, and Christian got his own room considering he runs around naked half the time. I laugh quietly to myself.

We get to our rooms and as soon as the door opens, I plop face down on the bed. Ashley heads to the bathroom and starts throwing up,

    "Damn ash, I thought you could hold down your alcohol better than any of us!"

   He comes out with a pained look on his face.

  "Usually I can, I don't know what's wrong with me tonight."

"Just take a rest and relax, I'll go get you some pepto" I said patting to the empty spot on his bed.

   "Thanks man."

"No problem"

   Once he lays down and gets comfy, I get up, ask John if I can drive his car and head out to Albertsons

Ashley's POV

     Ughhh.. I feel like shit. My head hurts, I'm hanging over the toilet and Andy hasn't come back with the pepto yet. I don't know what the hell's wrong with me, I drank the same amount I do everytime, maybe even less this time, maybe it was the food. We'll see, if the pepto doesn't help, I'm gonna assume its food poisoning or some shit.

  Andy finally comes back with a small pink bottle, soup, orange juice, and a box of whoppers, he knows me so well.

"Whoppers?" I ask.

   "Thought you might want some, the orange juice is to make you feel better, and the soup is of you wanted something to eat that wouldn't hurt as much when you throw up."

"Thanks Andy, I really appreciate it."

"Welcome"

     Later that night we decided to take showers and get into our pajamas. Andy had some Batman boxers, typical. It was 11 o'clock and Andy was already asleep. I was still up at 3:00 thinking about the tour coming up in a week. All the fans, all the signings, all the meet and greets. I really love meeting fans and hearing their stories of how we helped them, it really makes me glad to see so many people get help through our music. I finally get to sleep around four and have another dreamless night.

A/N

------------------

I know it's another bad chapter, it's gonna go pretty slow, I think when they start touring is when it's gonna start getting good. Ok byyes.