Chapter 8:

Ashley's POV:

The line at Starbucks was so long.

    I fumbled with the hotel key and finally hear the door unlock. I stepped in to the room to find Andy curled up with one of my pillows and his face make up stained. What the hell happened here, I thought. I set Andy's coffee in the mini fridge and laid down next to him for a short 30 minute nap.

   I awoke to a soft nudge on my arm. I slightly opened my eyes to see Andy leaning over me. I sit up to see him finally cleaned up and not looking like a raccoon.

"Andy, why were you crying?" I asked.

   " I wasn't" he replied shortly.

"Yes you were, when I walked in, you were huddled in a ball sleeping, with eyeliner running down your face."

".....I'll tell you later ash, but right now, we need to get ready for the show" he said sadly.

We got ready and over to the venue in an hour. Finally we walked out on stage and Andy's sexy voiced boomed over the microphone.

   "HEY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! HOW YOU DOING TONIGHT!!!?!?!," he received tons of screams.

    "WERE BLACK VEIL BRIDES, AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, THIS SONGS BRAND FUCKING NEW, THIS IS.....LET YOU DOWN!!!!!!!"

We jumped into the song and the rest of the show was a blur.

    After signings, the band except for Andy and I went to some bar. We were both sitting on the bed and finally I brought up the courage to ask Andy why he was crying. He didn't reply, he just simply pulled out the piece I wrote about him. oh god.

    "Andy don't hate me please, I was just really upset I guess, and I guess I needed you as a rebound.. I'm so sorry, I promise it didn't mean anyt-"

   I was interrupted by soft pair of lips crashing on to mine, I opened my eyes slightly to see that the lips belonged to Andy, I kissed back, softly biting his lip. He opened his mouth partially to slip his tongue into mine. Our tongues explored each others mouth, colliding on occasion. I gently placed my hand on his cheek deepening the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck and slowly pulled away.

"I love you Ashley." he breathed.

  "I love you too Andy. With all my heart."

  We fell to each others sides and quickly fell asleep.