Chapter 5:

Ashley's POV:

    I wake up to a pair of crystal blue eyes barely peeking through eyelids.

  "Good morning" I said half yawning.

"Looks like someone had a good dream" he said with a wink as he pointed to the bulge that was diminishing in my pants.

   "Uh, I uh, was-"

"it's alright I won't tell anyone"

    I looked down at the ground then walked to the bathroom to try to fix my.....situation. After captin winkie was under control, I went back to ashley who assumably was looking through twitter and joined him. It was silent for a few minutes then I thought about asking him what was wrong a couple days ago, but then I decided I'd wait a little. We sat in silence for a few hours till we got a call from jake.

   "Hey guys" he said sounding a little bored.

"Watchya doing?"

"Eh not much just checking twitter and what not."

     "Well if you want something to do there's this coffee shop me and CC just found and we were wondering if you wanna come up here and sit with us."

I sat there for a while and pondered on what to do, I asked Andy.

   "Hey you wanna go to a coffee house with Jake and CC?"

  "It's not like we have anything better to do."

   "Sweet"

I turned back to the phone, "yeah sure, tell us the place and we'll be there soon"

   "37th and Nevada,1359." He said with a hint of relief in his voice. "Alright see ya then buddy".

A/N

So I just wanted you guys to know I started working on this again, I know it's just a little something, but hey. And I'm writing 2 other stories go check Em out

Love ya sorry bye