Day in Dallas // C9

Start from the beginning

"Awww thanks babe, I do try to look good for you" I said looking at Jonah dreamily.

"Amber" Jonah said as he picked me up, "you don't have to try for me...I think you're perfect in anything you wear".

I giggled before I saw that Penelope was coming down...well Zach was giving her a piggyback ride but it still counts.

"Alright, I think that's everyone" Jack said.

"Let's get going" said Corbyn.

As we walked out the door, Daniel grabbed my hand...not tenderly but possessively as if he was reclaiming his toy. The car ride was tense but Jack did try to lighten the mood with his humor.

When we got to the airport, the boys had their private jet ready and I kissed Daniel on the cheek in the car as a sign that he was still my friend and I still care about him. As soon as I got out of the car I waved to the press and started towards the private jet with Daniel not too far behind. While we were on the stairs just about to enter onto the jet, Daniel grabbed my face and kissed me. I obviously kissed him back because I was in love with him but every time we would kiss he looked at Jonah. Ugh...boys.

"Danny, we should really get inside" I said as I pressed a finger to his lips. Daniel kissed me on my neck and led me onto the jet.

Daniel and I decided to sit across from each other while Jonah sat behind me. I grabbed his hand as he grabbed mine and I went on my phone for most of the trip. We arrived at the Dallas international airport three hours later and were greeted by a lot of press. The boys didn't actually start their tour until tomorrow but I could tell Dallas was hyped. We did our usual waves and Daniel and I did our cheek kisses, hugs, etc. all the while Jonah was staring. I mean I know what Jonah and I are doing is an act but man he's really selling it.

By the time we got to the hotel I was tired. Penelope and I got put in the same room and I was super excited about that. I got to have my girl bestie with me!!! I decided to sleep since it was already 8pm and I thought why not get some extra sleep time?
________________________________

I awoke with the sun blaring into my face because Penelope forgot to close the curtains! It was okay though because I got into the shower early and started my day earlier than usual. Penelope helped me pick out my white bohemian romper with gladiator sandals to wear for today as I picked out shorts and a tank top for her. She likes to keep things causal...well until tonight because the show was tonight.

Today was pretty casual, we went to get breakfast and then we went sightseeing. Well, we tried to go sightseeing but with seven celebrities traveling in one with mixed with tourists, it was practically a meet and greet. I don't mind it because I love my fans and so does Penelope and the boys but I couldn't help but wonder how many fans there are in Dallas.

By the time we got back to the hotel, we only had three hours before the show so we had to get to the stadium and start getting ready.
________________________________

I watched the boys go off to get their stage makeup and Penelope go off to get her outfit and hair done. My purpose here was to stay backstage and support the boys, so I didn't really need any makeup.

"Amberle! What are you waiting for?" my stylist, Bethany White, said.

"I thought I didn't need any makeup or anything" I replied.