Chapter 41: Ice sculpture=.........

Start from the beginning

IT KILLED LIKE A BITCH!

Note to self: do not knock on ice; it kills like a bitch.

I whipped at the ice and shivered. The statue was placed on a piece of technology that we would call a cooler, keeping the ice cool and preventing it from melting. Because what would be the point in having a pretty statue that would end up as a puddle on the floor?

Once again, I looked around casually and when nobody looked my way, I lent forward and put my tongue on the statue.

I don’t know about you, but when you put your warm tong on an ice cold surface it sticks and right now it had my tong.

“Gwen?” I recognized Kyle voice immediately.

“Kyle! Kyle I'm stuck!” I said in an odd tone.

“You licked it, that’s disgusting.” he said and came over. “Whoa, it’s actually stuck on there.” He didn’t believe me! The big, fat, fattity, fat, fat….uh.. (running out of words and I think I am dribbling, yuck.)…Kyle. Yeah, smooth Gwen; real smooth (reminder of Michael Jackson for some reason RIP).

“No shit Sherlock.” I said annoyed. “Help, I think my tongs got frost bite.” I said my words muffled.

“What on earth!” a waiter must have come over and I tried to look when my tong felt like it stretched.
“Chop this ugly thing down! Kill it!” I attempted to scream.

“Security!” the man shouted.

“Oi oi, no need to do that!” I said and I knew they were both staring at me trying to work out what I had said. They weren’t the only one, I was trying to figure out what I had said.

“Sir, I assure you it’s fine, shell peel off in a moment.” I felt hands at my waist and I frowned.

“Peel?” I asked scared. Was my tong going to shred off like a snake? No, he’s just trying to scare me.

“Gwen. Just pull your tong off.”

“No, it hurts.”

“Just try.”

I sighed and pulled, my eyes widened when the whole statue wobbled.

“Na ah.” I said and stopped.

“Just do it.”

“No, it will fall and I will die.”

“Gwen, I can’t understand what you are saying.”

“BOOM!” I shouted, hopefully he would get the message it will fall and crash on the ground, creating a massive tsunami. Okay, maybe not that dramatic but still It will hurt.

Then Kyle pulled me back so hard my tong felt like someone had put a waxing strip and pulled it off, hard.

I stood facing the statue and nodded, proud of myself. The was a loud crack and bonk that I dismissed.

“I'm alive.” I shouted and threw my hands in the air. I turned around and frowned when there was no sign of Kyle. I looked down and screamed, “He’s not!” I shouted pointing to Kyle body on the floor, the waiter that I heard leaning over him.

“What did you do to him?” I asked getting ready to kill him.

The man glanced at me and the head of the swan on the floor. And then I realized the crack had been the swans head coming loose and the bonk was Kyle being hit on the head.

“Crap, crap, crap. Is he okay, what’s that, is it blood? OMG Kyle don’t leave me like this. Why why!” I said sounding dramatically.

“He’s not dead! He’s just knocked unconscious.”  He said and I whipped away at the tears threatening to spill.