"What you wanna do first?" I ask, starting the engine

(A/N: the Mandela Effect CAUGHT THE FUCK outta this candy, I'm JUST finding out 😓😓, this shit was spelled with two "E's" growing up, know THAT)

"The park!" She grins, mouth full of Swedish Fish

"Aaliyah what do Mommy and I tell you about that? Spit it out" I say, reaching my hand back

She spits it out into my hand and I toss it out the window.

"I sowwy mama" She says

"Just eat two more then save it for later"

***********************************************

I push the swing at a steady pace and pull out my phone, opening the camera.

"Smile for mommy, Liyah" I say

"Chhheeeeessssseeeeee"

I take the pic and send it to Justine.

Justine 💜🎆🦄: 😍😆 MY PRINCESS

"Mama I hungwy" She says

"You want pizza or pasta?" I ask

"Pasta!" She says

We leave the park and head to Friday's, when we get there they seat us in a booth.

"You sure you want pasta? Or you want chicken tenders?" I ask

She says pasta again and I place our order, when the food comes out I Bless it and help her not drop it all on her sweatshirt.

"You eat so messy Liyah" I chuckle

She lifts her fork again and almost all the noodles drop before it reaches her mouth. I reach over and twirl the noodles onto the fork.

"Open up"

"I can do it mama"

"Can you really?"

"Yeeess I not a baby"

"You talk like one babygirl"

"Twy again pweeaasseee"

I sigh, knowing I can't say no. I hand her the fork and watch as it all finally stays on the fork.

We finish up and go back to my house, I go into her room and sit her on the bed.

"Bath time then bedtime" I say

"I not tiyud" She whines

"It's getting late, you want mommy mad at me?" I ask

"No" She says

"So come on" I say

I grab her pajamas, a rag, a towel, and go set the bath water. Once I'm done I dry her off and all that other stuff then get her dressed in her pajamas.

"You wanna sleep in my room or your room?" I ask

"My woom" She answers

I turn her TV on and turn to nick jr.

"I'll be back, don't move" I say

I grab a pair of sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and go take a quick shower. Just as I'm finishing getting dressed my phone rings with a call from Justine.

"Yea?"

"She's in the bed right?"

"Yup, just gave her a bath"

"Alright lemme speak to her"

I go into the room and wave the phone around.

"Mommy's on the phone" I announce

She talks to her for a few seconds then hands me back the phone and reaches her arms up. I scoop her up and put the phone back to my ear.

"Lauren?"

"Wassup?"

"Remember to braid her hair so it won't tangle up"

"Yes dear, even though I'm not the best hair braider"

"Drop the sarcasm, I'll see you tomorrow"

"See you"

I grab the comb, hair products, and sit back on the bed.

"Let's see what I can do here" I mumble

I run my hand through her curls and toss it around, Ima just put in a few big box braids.

As soon as the comb comes in contact with her, here her little ass go flinching.

"Maaaa!" She whines

"You tender headed!" I say

"What's ten headid?" She asks

"Nothing" I laugh

I finish in almost thirty minutes and lie back on the bed.

"Turn the light off and come" I say

She does so and decides to lie on me, placing her tiny hand on my neck. I say our nightly Prayers with her and she snuggles more into me.

"I wove you mama" She mumbles

"Awe you wove me?" I tease, lightly tickling her

She laughs and nods her head.

"I love you too Aaliyah" I say

I kiss the top of her head and she kisses my cheek, she falls asleep within minutes and I send a pic to Justine. I fall asleep not too long after her.

A couple hours later I'm awaken by her tapping my face.

"What Aaliyah?" I groan, turning over

"I hungwy" She whispers

My eyes snap open and I stare at her, is she serious?

"You're hungry?" I ask

"Yes" She says

I look at the time and painfully close my eyes, it's almost three in the morning. I tiredly get up and hold my hand out to her. She takes it and I slug towards the kitchen, I sit her in the dining room and go into the kitchen.

"You want cereal?!" I call out

"Yes!" She yells back

I fix a bowl of Honey bunches of oats since it's not that much sugar in it to keep her up longer, I hand it to her and sit across from her.

I love this little soul so much.