tuesday outings

"Michael, get up!" Malaysia whined, shaking the boy

She'd been up since about 9 o'clock. She had gotten a shower, changed into a blue and white pin stripped off the shoulder top, light high-waist skinny jeans and chestnut colored sandals. Her hair in a fineapple on top of her head and minimal makeup covering her face.

She shook Michael again until his eyes fluttered opened and he smiled at her with those pretty pearly whites. Her heart had to have skipped like fifteen beats even if that's practically her dying and coming back to life, but y'all know what I mean.

    "How the hell are you up so early? We went to bed like," he paused looking at his watch "five hours ago?"

    "I'm just a bit energized." she said making him move over as she took a spot on the bed.

    "You look amazing." he smiled dragging her into him, she smelled like fresh flowers or some shit but he liked it.

    He tried to kiss her but she backed up and scrunched her face up. "Boy you better go brush those teeth before you kiss me."

They both laughed, and he still gripped her up, kissing her when he got her close enough.

"Where we going?" he asked, finally getting up even though he really didn't want to.

"You'll see, just go get ready."

++++++

"What is this?" he asked looking at the building

"Hush, c'mon." she grabbed his hand and led him inside

"Welcome to the Escape Room!" a woman greeted "Which room would you like to escape today?"

Michael had a huge smile across his face looking between her and the lady.

"Alright handsome, c'mon and pick." May spoke

"I'm not sure," he hummed as a phone rung from somewhere behind the woman

"Here's a list, I'll be back after I take this call." she smiled leaving the two alone

Michael scanned over the paper, tapping his foot against the floor and an ocassional furrowed brow scrunch covered his face. May couldn't help but take pictures of the beautiful creature in front of her, him smiling for a few.

    "Picked one yet?"

    "Yep." he smirked just as the lady came back

    "Pick a good one honey?"

    "Yea, can we do the Escape the 1980's one." he smiled and you looked at him

     "Out of all the ones, you pick that one?"

     "It sounds fun."

++++

"Are you going to take that headband and fanny pack off?" he laughed

"Hell nah, it's actually cute." you spoke taking another annoying picture

"Here," he responded sitting the slice of buffalo chicken pizza in front of you."

"Thanks babe." you grinned biting it and practically melting into the chair y'all were sitting at.

You two sat, eating and making fun of one another as usual. Michael had paused the conversation to go to the bathroom, you scrolling through snapchat stories as you waited for him to come back.

"Malaysia?"

Looking up you seen Bryce, the boy that you used to be so obsessed with. He was fine; light skin, big lips, always dressed to impress even when he didn't even try. You tried to get with him once and he claimed to "talk to someone"  and you never really went barking up that tree ever again.

You had actually became cool with his mom because she was always popping up and starting conversation so there was no reason you two didn't continue to talk. He didn't live in the area because he was in school too, but when you seen him y'all always chatted.

"Hey B, what's up? You smiled a little looking around to see if he had anyone with him

"Nothing, I'm waiting on the boys so we can grab something to eat. You wanna sit with us?"

"Oh, nah. I'm actually here with someone."

"She's here with me." Michael spoke, neither of you noticing that he had walked up

Bryce looked slightly shocked and looked between you and Michael.

"What's up man, I'm Bryce." them doing that handshake hug that guys do "I'll leave y'all alone, hit me up sometime."

You waved, locking your phone and turning your attention back to Michael.

"There goes that face." you laughed mimicking the other day

"Shut up Malaysia."

"Don't be so bitter man." you began, going to sit on his lap, an arm snaking around his neck "He shot me down forever ago, there's no way I'd try it or let him try it either."

Michael kissed you lightly, rubbing your thighs softly.

    "How about we go home and finish this? I doubt these people would like to see me without this dress on." you smirked while he bit his lip nodding.

------

Hey y'all, the boy dissing me was def a personal thing but I'm living lmaooo

Idk if y'all watch YouTube BUT if y'all do watch my girl Jaelah Majette she's funny ASF. What ppl do y'all watch on YouTube, I'm always up for more ppl to watch lol

Love y'all

Xx