YoonKook

Requested by: Taekook_Min_Yoonji
Genre: DDLB (Top Kook, Bottom Yoongi)
Word Count: 835

Jungkooks feet walked fast as he walked away from the college building behind him. He raced past all the other students whom were walking at snail pace.

"Excuse me." Jungkook said, trying to shimmy past some seniors, thanking them as they moved. There was one reason he was rushing and one reason only seeing as Jungkook was usually a fairly laid back, slow walking person.

That one reason was his roommate. Min Yoongi.

He was even skipping his classes to get to the older boy. The message that the senior had sent earlier said everything that he needed to know.

As he walked home, he stopped by as quickly as he could, buying candy that he knew the older boy loved, earning weird looks from the cashier as he piled the counter with the confectionary. After paying, he practically ran to his flat, feet hitting the floor painfully.

Maybe ten or so minutes later, he reached the front door of the apartment and slid in, hearing nothing but utter silence in the room.

Jungkooks eyes widened as he walked into the living room, paper shredded across the room, clothes everywhere; the place looked like a pigs sty.

"Yoongi-ah?" Jungkook yelled, putting the bag of sweets on the sofa as he trod carefully, trying not to step on anything important.

There was no response until he finally reached the olders bedroom, hearing sniffling from behind the door. Softly, the younger knocked, hearing any noises cut off.

"Baby? Are you okay?" He asked, hand trying to turn the handle to find it locked.

"Nuh uh. D-daddy, I'm so terrible!" Yoongi suddenly erupted. Jungkook knocked on the door again. Moments later, a small, half clothed Yoongi opened the door, tears pouring down his cheeks.

Jungkook opened his arms just in time for the smaller to jump onto him, clinging around his neck tightly.

"Baby, what's wrong? Come on, tell me?" He asked into his ear as the smaller sobbed.

"Everything went bad! I-I need my assignment b-by tomorrow but everything is terrible! It's all bad because I did it bad!" He cried, hugging the younger even tighter. Jungkook closed his eyes and held the boy close as he lowered them both to the floor.

Yoongi sat with his legs around Jungkooks waist while in his lap as they sat in the hallway.

After the crying had stopped, Jungkook pulled away and tilted the olders chin upwards. "Now, baby," He started. "Did you make all the mess?"

Yoongi nodded, sniffing as he rubbed his eyes.

"And why arent you fully dressed?"

"Too hot." He whispered. "I was trying t-to find not hot clothes and I threw them everywhere." He buried his face into Jungkooks shirt, the younger rocking them both back and forth gently.

"It's okay baby, but we need to get it cleaned up okay? Then I'll help with your assignment." Jungkook told the smaller. Yoongi nodded, rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook bit his lip hard. "How about we play a game. Whoever makes the biggest pile of folded clothes gets all the candy I brought." Yoongis head shot up at the youngers words.

"A-all of it?"

"All of it."

"Deal." Yoongi shook Jungkooks hand. Both stood as Yoongi sniffed, rubbing his eyes and giggled slightly before running off. "Lets go!"

Jungkook chased after the older as he rushed to grab handfuls of clothes to fold and stack. After a ten minutes of the two racing, around half of the floor was cleared. Well, before Yoongi decided to sneak over and tip over the youngers pile.

Jungkook gasped as Yoongi ran away to his pile and protected it.

"Baby! That's cheating!"

"Nuh-uh! Daddy was winning too much!" Yoongi giggled, as Jungkook started to creep over. Yoongis cheeky grin started to spread further over his lips the closer Jungkook got.

"Daddy, you can't push over my pile!" He squealed. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the shorter. Well, if he wasn't going to knock it over, maybe he could make Yoongi do it himself.

"Okay, daddy won't push it over baby."

Yoongi looked up suspiciously before nodding. Just as he was about to move away, hands tickled his sides, causing him to erupt in laughter and fall onto the pile of clothes.

"D-daddy, it tickles! S-stop please~!!" Yoongi squealed, trying to push the youngers hands away.

After another minute, Jungkook stopped and lay onto of the younger while both regained their breath. Yoongi squirmed at the weight on his chest before Jungkook propped himself up on his elbows, face above the olders.

"Guess what Yoonie-Baby."

"What daddy?" Yoongi asked, cocking his heads.

"I love you." Jungkook leant down and kissed the others forehead, tip of the nose before finally the lips.

"I love you too, daddy." He smiled when Jungkook quickly sat up.

"How about, we eat all the candy now. Then after, we can clean up. Sound good?"

"YES!"

I APOLOGISE FOR THIS TAKING SO LONG. THERE IS A VMINKOOK ON THE WAY WHICH I PROMISED I WOULD DO BUT I HAVENT FINISHED IT YET!!

I've been trying to get my shit together for the end of the school year and it's not working lmao

I'll try and get a few updated but I can't promise anything but I will try my hardest!!