Chapter 5: good night

It was really fun at the beach especially with Rachel and Jessica.
I think we're good friends now. I have made more friends today than I have in my entire life. (I know that's kinda sad but it's true).

At the house...9:00pm...Lea's p.o.v

Kassy: oh you're home Lea ,you didn't call me all day I was worried, what happened.

Lea: oh I just went to the beach with some friends guess I lost track of time. Sorry.(I look down I feel bad she was probably really worried)

I look up and see aunt Kassy dancing around the kitchen smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen. I thought she was worried... But I guess she's happy?

Kassy: (dancing around the kitchen) You made friends, oh you made friends ,oh wonderful sweethart ,I'm so happy for you!

Lea: (confused face) uh yeah I did and there all really nice!

Kassy:(still hopping around but now she moved to the living room)YAY!!!

She plopped on the couch and told me to sit next to her.

Kassy: tell me all about it.

We spent a long time talking .

11:00pm...

I was about to lay on my bed when I hear a noise.

Ringggggg Ringggggg Ringggg!!!!

I groan and pick up my phone it was a face time call from someone that was unknown. I picked it up and I see Josh's handsome face. Yay !!!

Face time call

I was glad I was off camera. Because I fixed my hair and later down and pretended like I didn't spend 5 min fixing my hair.

Josh: hey Lea

Lea: um hey josh, how did you get my number?

Josh:Jessica gave it to me.

Lea:oh ,cool wyd

Josh:um Nothin much u?

Lea:same

He lifts sets his phone on his bed on a angle wear I could see his abs he was shirtless!!!!! Play it cool.

Lea: nice abs pretty boy

Josh: oh you like (flexs)

We ended up talking/flirting till like 4am

Josh: good night baby (kissy face)

Lea: goodnight, wait what u call me?

Josh hung up