Chapter 11: Yeah Right, and I'm The Pope...

Start from the beginning

(Nessa's POV)
I ran through the woods, not wanting to know if Wolfen was still behind me. After some time I stopped to rest at a tree and found Wolfen hadn't followed me. That was good. I leaned on the tree as I took deep breaths to try and calm myself. What had I done back there? I punched Wolfen. Well that felt good actually, he's always been a jerk to me. But then I hurt Ak.... he was concerned for me and I stabbed him in the back.

"Vanessa!!!!" Ak's voice echoed through the area and I half expected to see him tear through the trees and shoot me down like a walker. From the sound of it, he sounded like he was still by the lodge. I closed my eyes and decide to make myself feel like dirt. No sooner did I close my eyes when I heard snow crunching nearby and I looked up finally realizing I was defenseless. Thankfully it wasn't a walker but it definitely wasn't someone I wanted to see.

"Nessa? What are you doing out here?" Wild asked, her face filled with concern.

"Are you alone?" I asked, not wanting to explain myself.

"Not exactly. Nick, Husky and Alexa aren't too far. We should get you back to the cabin," she said as she walked over to me.

"I can't go back there," I said backing away.

"Look if Wolfen is giving you a hard time I will take care of him but with your injuries-"

"I'm fine."

"What?"

"I said I'm fine."

Wild and I stood there for a few minutes before footsteps started to approach us.

"Hey Wild, you really shouldn't wander off like that. There could be-" Nick stopped as he looked at me. "Nessa? What are you doing out here?"

I stared at Nick not saying a word as Husky and Alexa walked up behind him.

"Nessa!" Alexa ran over to me and before I could react she had tackled me to the ground in a hug.

"Careful, Alexa. Her stomach." Husky warned.

"Oh right," she said as she helped me up.

Things weren't looking too good right now. I was basically surrounded by people who care about me but knew nothing about what I just did. Wild is probably suspicious of me which isn't a good thing.

"We should get back to the cabin," Nick cautioned. "It'll be dark soon."

Before I knew it we were following my trail back towards the cabin. How could I face Ak like this. I stopped in my tracks causing everyone else to stop too.

"Is everything ok, Nessa?" Husky asked.

I took a deep breath and explained everything.

So OK.... This isn't the chapter I was talking about. And I'm sad to see how many silent readers I have and how many have seemed to lose interest. Now there are some readers that were anxiously awaiting an update or preferably a new chapter. But I have been taking a lot of breaks from Wattpad in between writing and I really shouldn't, because when I stop writing, I lose interest in what I've written. When I lose interest in what I've written, the updates become scarce. When the updates become scarce, my angels lose interest. When my angels lose interest, I lose readers. When I lose readers I become discouraged and begin to question if my material is really as good as people said it was. I could go on but I think there is MORE than enough repetition to get my point across. This chapter was half written when I disappeared and when I returned and started working on other stuff and looking over things on the final final chapter for this story, which I haven't seen enough votes (I called them stars when I came back lol #noob) to post that yet. So I decided to try to finish this chapter. And the feed back I'll get from you, my beautiful loving angels, will help me to decide what to do next with this whole story. Also I used to post my updates on Facebook, do you think I should start doing that again? Till next time, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time my Angels.

~Nessa