7

I woke up to the sound of the door unlocking. I sat up in the bed and Quinn smiled at me.

"I brought food." He said.

I hesitated but took it. "Thanks." I whispered and looked at the food Quinn brought. On que my stomach growled out like it was trying to to demonstrate whale noises. He sat down on the bed and I smiled.

"Grilled cheese and tomato soup. Creamy kind." He wiggled around. I hugged him in thanks. "Bestfriend points." He smirked as I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Um but I gotta go. Kay is being a real ass." "Kay?" "Kristen." He clarified and I nodded then started eating. "But at least let me take a bath and get to sleep before you go."

Afterwards and took a quick bath then went to sleep curled up next to him. I woke up again in the middle of the night and my eyes automatically met Kristen's. I went against speaking and turned around so I wasn't facing him. I heard him sigh and the bed dipped. When his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into his chest I still said nothing.

"I know you're​ awake little mate. I want to apologize. I yelled and I scared you. I'm sorry." I just laid there like the stubborn little shit I am.

"Eloise?" I turned so I was facing him. "Don't call me that." I said and he gave me a confused look. "I don't like my name. It's so.. soft. Call me El. Or.." I thought about it. "I'm gonna call you.. Ella."

"Why? I don't​ even have an a in my name."

"I like it." He hummed.

"Are you really gonna be mean to me?" I asked stupidly but wanted to know​.

"Don't worry. Only in front of my men. I thought about it and I can't actually be angry with you so only in front of my men. They think I'm soft cause I found my mate. I am but they don't need know that." I blew a raspberry in response.

I'm really starting to love his smell. I looked down at his chest just now noticing the tattoos and scars. That's odd I've never seen these.. their on his arm too? I'm confused. I sat up. "Since when do you-" He cut me off with a chuckle. "I'm sorry. I had a witch cast and enchantment on me. So I wouldn't look so.. intimidating."

"Witches are real?" "Yes.. you did not know?" "No.." I said a little embarrassed. "No. It's fine." He said quickly. "No big deal." I nodded and stared at his chest. So nice.

Yeah. Just think about it on top of ours. My wolf sighed and dirty images of him popped into my head and I snatched away from him.

I begged my wolf to stop and I froze when his chest rumbled. I looked up at him and he stared right back at me. "What are you thinking about?" He asked and my eyes went wide. "N-nothing." I rushed out and looks away. "Sure doesn't smell like nothing." See when a wolf is aroused their smell increases by like 1000, like his was. 'Geez he smells so fricken good.' I thought. Next thing I know I was pinned under him with my hands above my head. "Stop thinking about whatever​ your thinking about. It's driving my wolf crazy." "I'm trying." I whined. "Try harder." He growled and I watched his eyes change from his blue to gold.

"Kristen?" I whispered and he growled. "Okay. Not Kirsten? Can I get a name or.." "Greyson." He said. Even the voices are different. Huskier.

"Hi." I said not knowing what else's to say. He chuckled "Hi." He said and continued to stare. "So.. can I have Kristen back please?" I asked and he laughed. "But.. just got to meet you." He whined playfully. "Okay. Let's make a deal. If you let me go I'll talk to you." He grinned and let me. Go. "Okay. So you already know everything about me so do you want to meet my wolf."
Or wolves are fully capable of thinking and being.. themselves but also since wolves are just a pass off us that are.. sperate but equal they have of ways of presenting themselves.

Like for one they don't words like I or me. Because they are is and its really just difficult to explain.

He nodded adorably. I took a breath and slowly let my wolf take over. They sat there staring at each other until my wolf whined. "Just gonna.. stare at mate the whole time?" She asked and he pouted. "Well you already know mates name so what's name?"

"Ezra." What?! How come I didn't know that?

They spent hours talking. I miss Kristen. Can I have my body back please? I mentally asked my wolf. She agreed and said bye to Grayson.

I stared at Grayson who looked sad but.. happy. "Whats wrong?" I cooed because let's be honest he's adorable. "Like Ezra." He pouted and I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion. "Now​ gone." He pouted frustratedly. I smiled at his cuteness. "Aww." I cooed and hugged him. "You can see her again tomorrow okay?" His eyes lit up and my heart skipped. So frickin cute.