Chapter Thirty Three: [Filler Chapter] Yui's Demise

A/n; This chapter reveals what happened to Yui, when she was sent to the hospital. This chapter also focuses on (Y/n) and Yui's past together and their relationship.

_______ Yui's P.o.v _______

(This takes place after  Chapter 18. in Yui's P.o.v and what she was up to)

I cried sobbing on my bed. 'They... those four vampires took (Y/n) and I couldn't do anything about it. I'm so weak! I hate myself. (Y/n)-chan always sacrifices herself for me and I can never stand up for myself! I'm just a bother to her... 

I continued to sob. I even gone as far to ask the brothers to help look for her but they just said she'd come back on her own.

(Y/n)-chan.... I miss her so much. We only have each other in this world. (Y/n)'s parents disappeared, and my Father left me for dead... it's just the two of us... I cried even louder and banged my fists lightly against the bed.

'What would (Y/n) do if she were in my position?'

"No..."

'She wouldn't be here crying she'd do something about it!'

"-Laying here and crying won't get (Y/n) back! I'm going to look for her!"

With that I took off from my room and ran through the halls. I slammed the backyard door open and ran into the woods that surrounded the back of the mansion. I kept running looking to see if I could find any signs of (Y/n).

I then tripped and fell. 'Agh! I'm so stupid, I always make clumsy mistakes.'

^^^^ Flashback ^^^^

I was 8 years old and I was running from a spider, I kept running and running and then I fell. I looked down and saw I a cut on my knee.

I started to cry. 'I was such a crybaby then.'

I rubbed my eyes and cried more. Then someone picked me up. I opened my eyes and saw (Y/n),she smiled widely and laughed,

"Yui-chan you're so clumsy!"

______ Back to the present ______

"(Y/n)-chan is right I am clumsy."

I saw the cut on my knee and sighed. If only (Y/n) was with me...

"Stupid girl... searching for Eve in the woods all alone is an idiotic thing to do." I turned around and saw someone with red hair and an eyepatch.

"I will punish you for doing something so stupid." The man slapped me and pushed me to the ground. He started to beat me down and kick me. Then he took out a knife and started to cut me.

After 10 minutes I was hanging on to my life. This man wasn't normal he was far more powerful...

I felt my eyes close.... but this wasn't the end.

"Oi! Chichinashi!"

________ Time Skip ________

I heard a faint beeping noise. It sounded like a heart rate monitor. I opened my eyes and I was greeted with blinding white walls and the scent of fresh Purell sanitizer.

A nurse walked into the room with a meal in her hands.

"Oh you're awake! Mr. and Mrs. Sakamaki just left, they were visiting you!" She said

Mr and Mrs?! Did (Y/n)-chan really marry Laito...

"Can you describe them to me... my memory is a little hazy." I lied. Something I learned from (Y/n). Lying. Very useful I must say.

"Oh well Mrs. Sakamaki was a beautiful lady with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes."

"-Mr.Sakamaki had short red hair with fabulous green eyes, if he weren't married I'd take him to myself." The nurse giggled.

Ayato and (Y/n) got married? How much has happened when I was out. I guess I should just follow what (Y/n) says, 'Best not question it.'

"Also Ms.Komori, you are on a life support machine right now, your body was beaten badly and you were extremely low on blood. Please do not detach the tube connected to your arm, and the mask on your mouth or you could die." The nurse informed.

I nodded.

"Now I'll just leave you to rest, I'll be back in an hour to give you some pain killers."

With that she left the room and I was left in silence. I I Refused to touch my food.

"(Y/n)... she's safe.I can't wait to see her again.  " I smiled to myself.

"Hm? I thought I disposed of you already?" An arrogant voice said.

That man with the orange hair and eye patch appeared.

"Nii-san Won't be happy to hear this, I have to get rid of you right away."

"No... Don't! I still haven't seen her yet!" I yelled out, fear taking over my mind.

"Tch! Don't yell they'll hear you!" He said then covered my mouth with his hand.

"So what did that nurse say? That your life depends on this tube and mask that connects to this machine?" He said tauntingly.

"I wonder what would happen if I-oops!" He pulled the tube out of my arm, then ripped off the mask.

Then he destroyed the machine.

"Now there's only time! Bye bye forever sweetheart." He said and teleported out.

I felt my eyes feel heavy. I knew I was going to die anyway, life support or not. I just felt it coming. But I don't want to leave without seeing (Y/n) one more time.

"(Y/n)..." I croaked out. I could picture her smiling face in my mind telling me, "Don't worry Yui everything's going to be okay." If only that were the case.

Maybe this is for the best... I was always dragging (Y/n) down, in fact if it weren't for me she wouldn't be stuck in house filled with vampires. I remember all the happy times we had back then, I remember when I first met her.

^^^^^ Flashback ^^^^^^

~6 years old~

I stood shyly behind my Father. There was a new kid at the Orphanage the church owned. She was quite popular with the other kids, I told my Father I wanted to meet her, but I was shy.

My Father pushed me in front of her to introduce myself. She was grinning wide with a warm welcoming smile.

"Hello! My name is (Y/n) (L/n) nice to meet you"

"H-hi My name is... " I spoke and stuttered. All the other kids turned to me and stared. I grew nervous and ran out the room. I could hear them all laughing. ' I probably looked so stupid in front of her.'

"Hey wait!" I turned around and saw (Y/n)

"I never got your name."

"It's Y-yui."

"Well Yui..." She smiled warmingly again with her eyes closed. Then she stretched one of her hands towards me,

"Do you wanna be my best friend?"

______ Present time ________

So you really do see your life flash before your eyes right before death. I felt my eyes drooping and soul slowly leaving my body,

"Thank... you...(Y/n)." I smiled and took my last breath.