Chapter 25: Arguments, with Tsunbunny and Kou,ft. Reiji and Ruki

《Your P.o.v》

Our teacher watched us walk in, tapping her foot impatiently.

"You're excused this last time, Azul, only cause you helped (Y/n) back to class after being gone so long."

"Oh thank god!" Azul said, loudly earning a couple of snickers from classmates.

"Yagami-Sensei here's all the homework I missed," I said, handing her my work.

"Good job (Y/n), staying caught up on work is good!"

I smiled at my awesomeness.

"Now sit down troublemakers!" She slapped a ruler on her desk.

"Yes Ma'am!" Azul and I said synchronized and sat down.

《COOKING CLASS》

Laito was my cooking partner. I basically cooked everything, he was just a food tester. But every time he tried a different food I made, it was always the same answer. "It's good but it's missing something." Sometimes he'd change the word good to delicious or yummy, but otherwise all the same.

"Try this." I said, sliding over  a plate of takoyaki. Ayato really shouldn't have ditched today.

"Feed me Waifu~"

"No."

"Then I won't try it."

"Fine I don't give a damn." I was about to bite the Takoyaki, but Laito took it. That fucking asshole took my food.

"How is it?"

"It's delicious of course!~ But something is missing..."

"What is it?" I asked

"Hmm... I forgot."

"Alright, now try this." I said, putting some dango up to his mouth. Same thing,

"It's missing something."

Laito finished the last thing I made which was taro flavored mochi.

"Hmmm...I just figured out what was missing!~"

"What is it" Laito cut me off by pressing his lips against my lips, but pulled back quickly since the teacher had turned his head this way. The teacher looked away

"The taste of my Waifu's lips." Laito smirked.

"Pervert!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME MOUTH HERPES?!!!"

The bell rang for lunch.

I stormed out the class angrily.

I walked through the hallways looking for Yui. Then I saw Shu and Yuma talking on the stairs, well sorta. Shu was sitting on the stairs when Yuma talked to him.

"Oi! NEET You're in the way. Move!" Yuma said.

"I can sit here, if I want to." Shu said. Ahh Shu, that rebel. Oh wait no, he's just lazy.

"Huh?!" Yuma bent down to where he was sitting, to face him.

"Just pass if you want to pass." Shu said simply.

"Tch" Yuma stepped over him and continued passed him. Shu closed his eyes, but I could sense a bit of a troubled emotion from him. I came up to him and sat next to him.

"Hi Shu."

"What do you want?" He asked.

"You."