He snapped the ball, I began back pedaling as the quarter back threw a fade to the back of the end zone. I had a little nervousness inside but I brushed it off, jumped up in front of Boone and took the interception back to the house.

As I was running, I seen Odell and Jarvis shouting at me from the side line acting stupid.

After Practice

"Man first play Pic 6" Odell said to me getting dressed.

"Being a shorter DB, I HAVE to work on jumping ability. " I said shrugging.

"Well it's working out for you. You'll be starting no time doe man." Odell guaranteed.

I finished getting dressed and headed back to the dorm with Odell and Jarvis.

Arielle and I have been texting ever since practice ended. Getting to know each other a little bit.

"Just go on a date with her damn" Jarvis said to me as I was all in my phone. Odell laughed but agreed while eating a sandwich.

"Man I got this" I said laughing.

"Nope ya don't Lil bro" Odell said grabbing my phone and calling her.

"Dawg what the hell you doing? " I got up to get my phone but Jarvis tackled me.

"Y'all mother fuckers childish" I said laughing and not even fighting anymore.

"Hi Arielle! It's Odell. Why do I have Nate's phone? Well he's kind of tackled right now with some other issues but he would love to take you out later on. You're free at 6:00pm? Alright he'll be there. Just send him the addy. Alright you have a BLESSED day" he said hanging up and smiling.
"There you go man, be there at 6 sharp. Oh and she hates seafood.

"I do too so that's good" I said.

Odell and Jarvis paused and looked at me.

"Negro you in Louisiana, you gon eat seafood" Jarvis said.

"Aw hell nah, we got yo ass one day" Odell said with a shocked look. God damn Ohio people.

"I'm from Virginia doe" I said laughing.

"THATS EVEN WORSE, THEY HAVE HELLA CRAB LEGS THERE!!!!!" Odell said even more surprised.

Few Hours Later at 5:30

"Alright I'm about to leave y'all." I said.

"Yea yea have fun Jarvis said eyes glued on the screen playing madden against Odell.

I just laughed and put my shoes on and left out the door to my car.

My phone connected to the Bluetooth and I starting playing music. Roy Woods- 4 seasons

About 10 mins later I pulled in front of a dorm in Southern University.

Arielle noticed me and began walking to the car.

"Hey beautiful" I said getting out of the car to open the door for her"

"Aww hey" she said. "You look nice" she said eyeing me.

"Thanks ma, I was gonna tell you the same

"Thanks ma, I was gonna tell you the same. " I replied smiling

 " I replied smiling

At Diner

"Tell me about you Nathaniel" Arielle said sipping on her drink.

I laughed. "Well I'm a football player. I attend LSU. I'm from Virginia. . . "

" Wait what part I'm From VA too!?!" She said becoming excited.

"Petersburg, outside of Richmond" I replied laughing.

"Same place as Trey Songz and Frank Mason huh" she said smiling. She knows about her state.

"Yes ma'am, where are you from?" I asked becoming Curious

"I'm from Hampton, Born and Raised."

The rest of the night went great. Getting to know each other. I can say I was really digging her but still going to let things play out.

"Thanks for the night out Nate, I really needed it, plus I had so much fun. We should do this often" she said with a huge smile.

"It was my pleasure Ari, I had fun too." I said looking into her eyes.

It grew silent just standing there in front of the car at her dorm. She started leaning in slowly and next thing I knew, we were kissing. She pulled away still looking at me and smiling.

"Goodnight Nate" she said.

"Goodnight Ari" I said before turning to get back in the car.

😍😍😍