Chapter 1: school part 1.

At the house .7:00am... Lea's p.o.v

Kassy: get up you're gonna be late for your first day of school( a school in Hawaii were military people or any other people who speak English put there kids)

Lea:(quietly moans) ughh!

Kassy:come on sweety(holds out a tray of food) I got you food.

I could tell she was being extra nice to me cause of the whole situation so, I sat up and gave a slight smile. I didn't really smile a lot after what happened to my mom.

Lea: thank you Kassy( I said in a quiet sad voice)

She walked out of the room with a fake smile , I knew she was upset too about her sister death, but she tried not to show it.

At the house...7:30am... Kassy's p.o.v

Lea walked out of her room with a pink tank top with her high wasted shorts and her sandals. Her bloned beautiful hair flowed by the sides of her tan arms. Lea's crystal blue eyes sparkled like my sisters did. She reminds me so much of her.

Kassy:(fake smiles) oh honey you look so gorgeous just like ur mom.

She really did look like her mom. I try to smile as I hold back tears.

Lea: thank you I'll see you soon.

She gives me a fake smile and kisses me on the check.

Kassy:see you soon

At school...Lea's p.o.v

First day of school don't screw this up. I walk up to the steps of the school. Here I go(i say to myself). I walk up to the door and try to look confident. Ok Lea(says to self) on the count of three I'll open the door.1,2 BAM!!! I feel the door slam into my face. I fall to the ground.

Lea:(still on the ground) ouch (I said while trying to figure out what happened)

Suddenly everything goes blurry but I can kinda see a boy, I think, he looks kinda cute, in a blurry way. The last thing u heard was the boy saying "are you ok? Oh no she's not,i'll get you to the nurse." then he picked me up bridal style and started carrying me. Everything went Black.

Hey guys its my first time writing let me know if you like this book.

-ana