Chapter 24

Ariana's POV

'@ArianaDallasss: NYC boundddd ✈'

I pressed send on the tweet looking out the window. I was sat on the plane next to Emily and Nash, the clouds were painted a beautiful pink tint since it was about seven pm. I slipped a headphone into my ear softly hearing the beautiful melodies of Miley Cyrus's 'adore you'. I laid my head back on Nash and he played aimlessly with a strand of fallen hair. "I love you Ariana" he whispered into my ear. I was beyond shocked. This was the very first time he had said he loved me. I didn't respond but instead pretended I was asleep. Do I love Nash? I obviously do have strong feelings for him. But are they love?

The airplane made it's descent onto the runway and the attendant announced that we could now move around to gather our things. I straightened up and grabbed my white leather canvas backpack and threw my phone and headphones into it. Nash took my hand awkwardly and we walked through the aisles before exiting the plane. I saw the rest of the crew talking to a group of guys I instantly recognized. "oh my god guys!" I screamed happily and ran at them. I flew into the strong arms of the other O2l guys. "I missed you guys so much" I said when I pulled away. "We missed you too kid" Ricky said ruffling my already messy hair. "Lets get to the hotel guys it's like 9:20" Jack G said looking at his watch. We all agreed and went to pile into the taxis. I went into a taxi with Ricky, Connor and Trevor whilst everyone else crowded into the other taxis. I received a text message from Taylor;

'from: Tayyy: Nash seems upset what's wrong?'

I replied instantly.

To Tayyy: long story ill tell u later 😙'

We always sent each other cute emojis and messages. We were really close to each other. He was practically my other brother, even though nobody could ever replace Cameron.

The hotel we were staying at was huge and full of business people carrying their briefcases. Well that means we can't be loud and obnoxious I guess. I got my room key from the front desk to find out I was sharing my room with Kian and Cameron. Nash wouldn't be to happy about this. Me and Kian sor of had a thing when I stayed with the O2l guys for awhile. Back in January of last year I went to California with Brent for my 18th birthday. Me and Kian went out for about two months before I had to come home to North Carolina. But anyways back to reality. I threw my suitcase onto the bed I claimed as mine and flipped down plugging my charger into the wall and charging my phone. I sent out one last tweet before I went to sleep

@arianadallasss: Thinking of you... ❤'

Nash's POV.

I laid down on my bed and took out my phone. I scrolled through my timeline and saw Ariana tweeted ten minutes ago.

@arianadallasss: Thinking of you... ❤'

I silently wondered if that was about me. I favorited the tweet and locked my phone. I was sharing a room with Taylor and Matt this time and they were both on their phones in their beds. "Do you guys think Ariana would ever leave me for Kian?" I asked putting my hands over my face. They looked up at the sound of my voice "I don't know man, they were and still are really close, just try your hardest to keep her yours" Matt said setting his phone down and turning over to sleep. I sure hope I can.

~•~•~

The next morning all of us guys got invited to a party and the girls were going to the spa. The party was jam packed full of people and gyrating teens. I made my way over to the other guys by the drink table. Someone handed me a mixed drink that smelled heavily of alcohol. I took a sip and it actually didn't taste too bad. "Here's to having a good time!" I yelled out raising my glass. The room erupted in cheers and agreements.

Ariana's POV

Me and the girls were coming out of the spa at about 7:30 at night. Our toes and fingers were freshly painted and our faces smooth and scrubbed. Our feet padded along the lobby floor and the guys stumbled in from the front door. "Get him to a chair" Jack said. I looked over there worried. Nash was being carried by all of the guys and sat down on a chair in the lobby living room. "You have to tell her" Matt said looking up at me sympathetically. "Tell me what?" I asked worried. Nash reeked of alcohol and sweat. "I-I kixhe" he mumbled. He was drunk. Beyond drunk. "He made-out with another girl. And they took it into a bedroom. We found them on top of each other" Shawn said lowly. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Cameron looked so pissed off. I ran for the elevator getting on and pressing the button violently. Why me? why again. Do I deserve this? I made it to my room, unlocked it and got in slamming the door after me and getting into one of the beds not caring who's it was. I then cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

~•~•~•~

Heeeey guyssss :) not much to say here but kik me: montana_rose13
~Montana