Chapter 42

Arianas POV

I sat in the living room with Andrea and Montana. We were planning the double-wedding we had planned to have on march 22nd of 2015. So it was just about a year away from now. Today is the 15 of March, and everyone was getting packed to go to a youtuber convention. Obviously, not all of the guys were going since they mainly vined.

We put up the magazines and planners that were nearly filled. I faintly heard Nash yell my name from our room upstairs. I ran up the stairs like I did as a kid.

"Ari, I need help packing" Nash said. I looked around the room at all of his shoes and clothes scattered all over. I lightly laughed going over to him and pushing him to sit down on the bed. I picked up his suitcase and neatly folded the stuff he already had in there. I came to the bottom and saw a little box. I picked it up and gave him a look.

I held up the box of condoms, smirking at him.

"You never know when those will come in handy" he said a slight blush creeping to his cheeks.

"Maybe not mr." I said tossing them at him. I turned around to pick up some of his vans to pack. I was still in my pajamas that consisted of Sophie shorts and a cut off with my sports bra underneath. I could feel Nash's eyes burning through my backside. I turned back to him to see him biting his lip. I smacked his arm lightly.

"C'mon, we leave in two days and we'll be gone for two weeks. You need to help me pack too."

I got out my suitcase and opened it immediately seeing some dirty clothes from our last trip.

"Ew" I muttered. Nash's arms wrapped around my waist sneaking their way into my shirt. He kissed my neck.

"Not now Nash, we have stuff to do." I said pulling away reluctantly. He stuck his tongue out at me and I giggled poking his stomach. I took my clothes basket and emptied the contents of my suitcase. I opened the sipper seeing a pink Victoria's Secret bag. I slightly peered around to see Nash occupied with his case and shoes. I took it out discretely and grabbed a pair of short shorts and a sexy see through top with a tanktop underneath. I went into the bathroom and changed into the black lacy lingerie with pink bows.

After I dressed myself I came out of the bathroom smiling to myself at the thought of what I was planning on doing. Nash noticed my slight smirk and eyed me up and down.

"Cmere gorgeous" his little twinge of southern accent came out husky. I climbed onto his lap as he sat back on the bed.

"What?" I asked him, playing a bit dumb.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful and I'm glad you're mine" he said lacing our fingers together. I smiled big and leaned in kissing his lips. He snaked his arms around me waist and I pressed the kiss harder yet, he laid down on the bed. I straddled him and took his tank top off. I admired his body, he'd been working out with the guys.

---

After Nash and I's makeout session we finished packing while we waited for supper to cook. Montana was out with Lexi getting coffee and tea for all of us so we could have it with supper. Many people had found out about the engagement and news was spreading quickly. I got some notifications of congratulations on twitter and Instagram while scrolling around online. The front door squeaked a bit alerting us someone was here. A dogs bark could be heard and we knew it was the O2L guys.

"Hey guys" Connor said coming into the kitchen carrying coffee. Montana and Lexi came in after with all of the cups in carrying containers. I took my tea and sipped it realizing it needed more sugar. We all gathered in the kitchen dishing out supper for all of us. Luckily we had made quite a bit.

"So who's ready for a trip to Hawaii?" Ricky asked excitedly.

I was super excited to spend time in Hawaii with some of my best friends. And even more with my fiancé. Wow that's weird to say, well think of.

A chorus of 'me's' and 'I am's' rang through the air. The energy in this room was buzzing. I looked around at all of the smiling faces and wondered how I got so lucky to call all of these wonderful people my family.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Heeey guys! thank you for all of the continuous support and love it means alot!
Kik: Montana_rose13
~Montana