Chapter 15

Nash's POV.

All of us sat in the limo waiting for everyone to get here to go to the hotel. We were in Dallas now. Ariana finally let me be with her and I was taking advantage of it anytime I could by kissing and hugging her and telling her how much she means to me. Matthew finally got the balls to confess his feelings to Montana and they were passed out on the other side of the limo. Apparently Montana can sing and Paul, magcons manager found her YouTube and signed her onto the tour. Dina and Hayes stayed home since Hayes wanted some alone time with her. After ten minutes of just sitting around all of the guys opened the door and screamed causing Montana and Matt to jump and crash heads. "Shit" "frick" they said at the same time. "MONTANA" Sam yelled at her jumping at her "SAMMY" she screamed and they hugged for a long time. "Long time no see!" she said to him.

Montana's POV

OMG Sam! I haven't seen him in forever. We used to live in the same town and we were best friends along with Kian. "So how've you been" he asked me sitting on the other side of me. "Great, better now that I'm not single." I said squeezing Matt's hand. "Oh my gosh who are you dating?" He asked. I moved slightly revealing Matt's smiling face. "I ship it" he said. "You're such a tumblr boy" I said laughing.

Ariana's POV.

When we got to the hotel we all decided we were going to swim for a while and then get some food then sleep. The girls and I changed in the bathroom one at a time then waited for the guys to get done in their rooms. Matthew and Sam came out first shirtless and in their swim trunks. Followed by Nash and Cam then followed by the rest of the guys. We made our way down to the near empty pool room taking our t-shirts off and diving in. Nash wrapped his arms around me and kissed me underwater. I've always wanted an underwater kiss, im a hopeless romantic and can't help but fall more and more for the gorgeous boy that I call mine. We came up gasping for air and laughing at each others faces. "Lets play chicken fight" Montana suggested. We all agreed and paired up me with Nash, Matthew with Montana, Emily with Cameron, since there weren't any other couples everyone else just vined it and watched.

"we beat your asses so bad" Matthew said drying himself off and gazing over at Montana. "You really like her don't you" I asked him. He tore his gaze from her and nodded at me. That's so cute Matt, I'm happy for you" and at that moment I knew I had made the right choice picking Nash because if I didn't then Matthew and Montana wouldnt have got together. Nash came over to me and put a lazy arm around my shoulders, "hey baby" he mumbled kissing my cheek. "You're so sweet" I said kissing him. "Only the best for my girl."

Hey guys! this is my second update today and this ones a bit shorter than the last i think :/ but anyways what do you think? thank you for all the reads and votes it means alot without them I would have given up a while ago but im glad i didn't. kik me: montana_rose13       -Montana