Dedication

To all of you who are reading this right now.

To Niniak for giving me the idea to this story and reigniting the sparks of my failing imagination. Thanks, Nin.

To v3Olympus for voting on every chapter, for your sweet comments when I was feeling discouraged, and for reading all the way until the end.

To jettmanas for all of your lovely comments and advice on every single chapter.

To Ranelwen for letting me be evil. Very evil. You'll see.

To riansheep for the hilarious comments that helped me through my first ten chapters.

To Arania222 for voting on every single chapter.

To elvenprincesscher, who encouraged me a couple times, and that really pushed me on.

To all of you who are reading this right now, it means the world that you have taken the time to read my attempt at writing. I wish I could give you all a massive hug.

Thank you guys so bloody much.

Have some virtual potatoes and Legolas GIF because you can't go wrong with either.

Also a brief disclaimer: I wrote this in the eighth grade and am in the process of totally editing it. And I mean totally. Like not changing the storyline but I'm literally rewriting the whole thing in third person bc first person really didn't work out lollllll.

Enduring Wind and Fire is a much better writing job than this imo.

love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

all the love,

all the love,

Ness xx