Something To Remember

No one is your servant. But neither are you anyone's little bitch either. Don't fall asleep on someone who's texting you, but don't stay up till morning for someone who'll just waste your time. You're worth more than what you think. Even the ones you love, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your friends, your best friends, your siblings, as much as you may say and believe that they're more important than yourself, at the end of the day, you have to keep your own self above everyone else. Selflessness and stupidity are often unknowingly switched. Selflessness is not suppressing your own feelings for someone else's benefit. That's stupidity. It may seem simple, and yet, we all do it. Just look back at what you've done and think about it. Is everything you think you've done for someone you love really not affecting you? Were those sleepless nights talking to someone really worth your own pain? Pain that, most of the time, we just shut away with the thought that we did the right thing? Certain people in your life deserve your time, they deserve your late nights, they deserve more than what you give them. But not everyone. Know those who you can always count on. And give your time to them. There's no worse feeling than time you spend up, when you could've easily been relaxing, yet you're pacing round your room, pressed because someone you know is in a bad situation or mood. Stop trying to make people who just reply with whatever happy. Just look at the difference between someone who just wants to argue and one who wants to understand. People shouldn't be treated like shit, but neither should you.

My thoughts, of course.
If you have any opinions, or contradictions, please do say it.

Ya boi, Abdullah.