A little bit about me

So, here you are. Wondering why you're even here, right? Eh, you're here to learn about me. Coz I'm kewl, swagalicious, yes, Mehreen, it's not swagelicious. Enough about that. Let's get into this shit.

So, my full name is Muhammad Abdullah Khan, I'm 15, turning 16 in December, my birthday is the day after Christmas. Not that I celebrate, I'm Muslim. SO DON'T SAY OMG DO YOU FEEL SAD BECAUSE YOU GET ONE GIFT FOR BOTH CHRISTMAS AND YOUR BIRTHDAY. I'm Pakistani, born in Multan, Punjab. When I was in grade 1, I left Pakistan for the UAE, and ever since, I've been living in Dubai. I'm in grade 11, actually, I have to pass two more exams to be in Grade 11, so hmm, yeah. I first went to Wesgreen International School, where I got three trophies for playing for the football team. Prodigy, amirite? Then, for one year, I was in Royal Dubai School, which, as it sounds, was super posh and my siblings say I developed my "sexy Brit" accent from there. Hey, not me. After that, I went to ISC, which is too long for me to write. I entered there in grade 4, and I'm still there, now about to enter grade 11 (hopefully).

I'm kind of a bookworm, and I enjoy sci-fi and fantasy. It's just what I love to read, but if yall have any cool books that you think i should read, lemme know. I'm an avid gamer, and my idea of relaxing is just sitting down, and gaming for hours. I'm fat, to put it clearly. I have been going to the gym, so hopefully I can lose some weight soon. My favorite books are the Percy Jackson series, the Heroes of Olympus series, and the Mortal Instruments series. My favorite games are FIFA, NBA, Call of Duty, NFS, and Metal Gear Solid.

I'm a big football and basketball fan, and I support Chelsea in football, and the San Antonio Spurs in basketball. So, yeah, hate me all you like, at least I don't bandwagon with the Cavs and Dub City fans. Also, Durant's a snake. Don't call me a plastic fan because I support a big money club like Chelsea, I've been supporting them since I was 6. Come at me bro.

I'm not a player, definitely not a player. I'm not that into dating or relationships, although that's kinda ironic because I'm dating someone right now. Her name is Carmen, and she's a very good person. She's my closest friend and we go to school together. Apart from that, I have a few friends who are girls, but I don't have anyone running after me. Which is good.

I'm not a guy who likes fame, I'd rather own a small villa by the sea by myself than live in the city. I'm very quiet if I don't know you, and I'm very talkative if you do, any friend of mine will tell you that. I support and defend my best friends with all my heart, and don't you dare make fun of them, because I will hunt you down.

Anyhoo, I think that's enough for now.

Hope you all enjoyed, stay safe, be happy, and see ya!

Ya boi,

Khan