- 1

"YAH! MOONBIN!"

The said boy jumped in surprise and turned around from his locker to see who called his name.

From far away, a short little blondie, ran up to him.

"Ah! Jinjin-ssi! What's up?"

"I have a favour to ask you, I--"

Before JinWoo could even finish his sentence, Binnie turned around as quickly as he can to grab something out of his locker and handed it to Jinjin.

"I already know what your going to say, so, I already have the math homework done for you, you only have to write your name."

Jinjin smiled widely and hugged his friend.
"Thank you so much, Binnie!"

"Anything for you. Now, let's get to class, I don't want to stand here anymore." Moonbin locked his locker and headed towards class with Jinjin.

*^*^*^

After school, Moonbin was about to go straight home, going out of the school doors, when he was suddenly pushed against the wall by a tall, dark-haired boy.

The boy pinned Moonbin's hips against the wall with his hands and licked his lips.

Moonbin realized who he was and said in annoyance,  "Leave me alone. I know who you are."

"Then who am I?"

"You're Eunwoo. You're well known as the playboy of this school. You fuck 'em, then, you leave 'em, isn't that your motto?"

"Aw, come on. Don't be like that. I know you want me." Eunwoo said, winking.

"HELL TO THE NO!"

"You mean you don't want this di--"

Moonbin interrupted Eunwoo and slapped him across the face.

This made Eunwoo let go of Bin and hold his face in agony.

Hell, the boy can slap people to death.

Moonbin then sprinted into a run, away from the school and the playboy.

-----

HAIII, the first part was just me wanting cute little Jinjin to be in the story.