Author's Apology

I'd like to apologize to everyone for my absence. These past few weeks have been REALLY ROUGH. On May 27th, three days before my birthday, I had found out that one of my closest friends had committed suicide. She had hung herself in the children's park down the street from where I live.  A little league baseball team had found her hanging while on their way to the softball field.

After I had found this out, I just kind of shut down guys. I stopped everything. I couldn't believe it. I had just spoken with her the other day. And then I started thinking. Was there something I could have done? Something I could have said? How come I didn't notice? It was a lot and I ended up falling into depression. I barely left the house and began to isolate myself. I didn't go to the funeral. I couldn't bring myself to and yet I hated myself for not going.

I had put all the blame on myself. And by doing that I started to neglect everyone else in my life and the things I had loved to do. Including you guys. And for that, I am so sorry. My sister finally had to come to my house and smack some sense back into me. For the last two weeks, I've been going to a therapist so that I can learn to cope with my loss. It's not my fault and there was nothing I could have done. I've come to accept that. 

I'm just really going to miss her and I hope that she finds peace. Slowly yet surely I've stopped missing work. I've been getting back on track. I'm going to go ahead and upload Chapter 18. It's not very good and has no pictures but I believe that you guys have waited long enough. Please offer your prayers for me, and my dear friend, may she rest in peace. I ask that you guys offer words of encouragement for me if you can. 

My best friend, I'll never forget you....

Okay...sigh..onwards to the next chapter