I place a tender kiss on his lips, my palm on his stubble cheek. "Answer it," I said when the phone rings again.

He groans before getting off me and walking to couch to retrieve his phone and I couldn't help but to admire him.

He turns around, leaning on the couch with the phone at his ear but his gaze is on me.

My eyes roam over his body as he talks on the phone. His broad shoulders, his pecs, him abs; my eyes travel lower and I was met with his not so little friend who seems wide awake in his tight black boxer shorts.

A deep red blush stain my cheeks, I look up in his eyes to see his staring at intensely.

"Okay, I'll be there in an hour." He said before hanging up the phone and letting out a sigh. "Enjoying the view?" He asks raising an eyebrow, a cocky smirk on his lips as he approach me.

"Yes, very much so." I reply.

He sits on the bed, pulling me up and into his lap. "I have to go."

"Okay." I breathed.

"I'll be back before it's time to leave."

"Okay."

He kiss my lips before heading into the bathroom. I drop back on the bed, clutching the silk sheet to my chest with a wide grin on my face.

****

I was in the bath relaxing as per Xiden's request. Over the last few days we have gotten closer to each other and a permanent smile is always on my lips.

I've also gotten close to Armanno, Alonza and Alfanso but Marcello is always by himself or in a corner watching. I tried talking to him but he would only reply with one word answers.

Ever since the incident that happened I was forbidden to leave the penthouse unless it was with Xiden himself. It's safe to say that it rattled him a little, okay, maybe a lot.

I drained the tub before getting out and wrapping a towel around my body. I walked out into the bedroom and found some clothes already on the bed.

A pair or sweatpants, a sweater and a pair of lace thong and a bra.

Xiden. I thought.

Dropping the towel I quickly put on the clothes before putting the towel in the clothes hamper.

Walking over to the door, I twist it open and was about to walk out until I heard the deep firm voice of one of my bodyguards, yes, bodyguards.

Xiden spared no expense to ensure that I was safe when he's not around.

They are twins, Alessandro and Enrico. They both have blonde hair and light brown eyes and are very muscular. All of Xiden's workers that I met are muscular.

"Good morning ma'am," Alessandro greets me with a slight bow. "Good morning Alessandro and how many times do I have to tell you, call me Amira," I said with a small smile.

Enrico just looks at me and bow his head in greeting, another Marcello.

"How long have you guys been here? Are you hungry?" I asks walking to the kitchen with them following me.

"We've been here since 8," Alessandro answers. "Why so early didn't Xid..." I trail off remembering what Xiden was doing a few hours ago.

No, not again. "Did... Did you guys -"

"No we were at the lobby until boss send us up." Enrico said.

I sighed in relief, bad memories of Alfanso walking in on us at the underground office surfacing to the front of my mind. I shivered at the memories.