1-*The Beginning*

A\N:
I do not own Naruto or its characters.
This story starts when Minato was ready to seal Kurama into Naruto and Menma.

___________________________
Third Person POV:

"Don't Minato!" yelled a hidden but unmistakable voice. "You don't have to die now,  you have plenty of things to care of including your family.  Let me do the seal so I chould join my wife in Heaven."

Minato quickly realized that it was Hiruzen, but just nodded.
   "Promise me something Minato"
   "Anything sir"
   "Treat both Naruto and Menma as heroes, because after all, carring the Kyuubi is a big burden."
    "I promise"Minato managed to say"
     And so Lord Third did a series of hand-signs and sealed Kurama into only Naruto's body but before he died he did another series of long and complicated hand-signs and summoned all the hokage (Excluding himself and the forth) and Madara and after sealed them all including himself into Naruto's body. This act gained attention by the god Shinigami, who in the near future planned on meeting Naruto.

___________________________
  TIME LAPSE
3 years later,  (on the exact same day)

     "Kids!!!"yelled Kushina. "Come down. We are ready to leave!"
   Nariko, Menma and Naruto all sprinted down to see their parents.
But as they reached downstairs, Kusina and Minato remembered how Naruto couldn't control the Nine tails inside him but Menma did. So they decided to finally treat Naruto like he deserves. He deserved to be treated like a monster, at least that's what his parents thought. When Naruto approached his parents he recived a powerful slap from his mother. After that Naruto broke down in tears.
"How dare you to even think you deserve a birthday or anything?!? After all you did, you deserve to be dead,  murderer!"Kushina screamed at Naruto while Minato looked at him in disgust and his siblings nodded in agreement.
   "Back away you monster! It's your time to pay for all we did to you!" said Minato as he threw a punch into his face"For all the food we have given to you" told him as he threw another punch, but this time he aimed into his stomach" And for the room we gave you" this time Minato lunched  a kick into his chin.
   But when he was ready to deliver an uppercut, Kushina blocked it,  saying that it was enough,  after all he was still a child.
    They all leaved (excluding naruto)  still complaining about how this kid could have such an unrespectful behavior. Naruto was left on the floor, blood all-over him, barley breathing, waiting for another kick to hit him, but it didn't come. Because he fell half unconscious he could barely see and he could only hear his own breath. He stayed like that for a few moments, but then he decided that he had to get up for his own sake. Little did he knows that was a bad ideea. He managed to get up and take a few steps, but then he saw something black like a flash catching him, and then he passed out.
   DOG'S ( KAKASHI'S) POV:
Me and Weasel and a few other ANBU were assigned to a secret mission (so secret that even Naruto didn't need to know) for Lord Third before he died , to look after Naruto. So this being the day Kyuubi attacked Konoha, and also being his birhday, Weasel decided to take  look at how's he being treated. When I looked up to see through the window,  I saw a nightmare. A 3 years old boy, who was covered in blood, laying ontop of somebody's arms. I quickly entered the house and sprinted towards the body. I took a blade and aimed at the stranger's neck.
  "You are arrested. We will take it easy if you just surrender." I said.  Although I tried to sound normal, the concern I felt for the poor kid took control over my voice.
   "Calm down!" The man ordered.
   "And what if I don't wa-".  I blinked than I saw Naruto on the nearest sofa, and I was forced to look down because the man was holding MY blade into my neck.
   "Let me go you bastard!" I screamed.
  But then he pressed the blade in my neck enough to make blood and enough to make pain. That was the moment I knew I had no choice but to stop.
    "Shisui"yelled Itachi (Weasel) ."He is our friend"
   The man so called "Shisui" let go of the blade handing it to me.
     "I'm sorry"Shisui apologized.
     "Care to explain? I asked looking at both Itachi and Shisui.
     Itachi told us where he met Shisui, and he explained what happened when he arrived at the kid's house.
   "Not only that" I growled at the Uchiha. "Why are you so fast?"  I asked.
   Both Shisui and Itachi grinned. "My secret "he mouthed . I frowned when I heard that but eventually I let it slip.  "Okay, let's get him to the hospital. I said in pure horror.
THIRD PERSON POV:
   They all nodded and let Shisui get the Jinchūriki to the Hospital. After some frowns and some revolting looks from the doctors, they started to heal his wounds. The whole process took all night, but Shisui still stayed by Naruto's side.
   After some time,  Naruto started to move his eye lids, and finally managed to open his eyes. He looked to the other side of the bed and he saw a strange person. He tried remember the place he is in,  but failed. Shisui woke up and met Naruto's gaze. He smiled softly and ruffled his yellow spiked hair. After some time, Naruto broke the silence by asking:
    "I don't want to be rude, but who are you? And where I am?  And what happend? And-
    "Easy boy! Said Shisui as he grinned.
"My name is Shisui. You are in a hospital because you have been beaten, and my question is by who."
      "Can you keep a secret?"asked Naruto.
      "Of course Naruto. And I will also want to be your best friend, but that's up to you if you trust me. replied Shisui hopefully. I promise I won't ever betray your trust, and I will treat you like my little brother.
     "Yes, of course. Naruto replied. And so,  Naruto started to tell his story.
A/N:
I know that the beginning of the story looks most likely copied from another fiction,  and that is half true.  I got inspired by the Authors,  and I'm going to show their name below.  I'm also sorry for the casual beginning, but don't worry,  I've made sure that a surprise will be announced soon,  and I can bet that it isn't in any other story and that it will be so damn unexpected that you might even miss it in the next chapters. So beware and try to find it. Soooo,  bye😂😂😂.

     IrfanAnaqy
 Story:  Narutothe 1st Otokage
Naruto_fan23
 Story: Naruto of the sand (I highly recommend to read this one,  is an amazing story)
KhemenderRishi
   Story: Naruto Otsutsuki
Smeg91
   Story: nidaime sage of six paths
I_am_my_own_savior
 Story: The forgotten Jinchūriki
Scrletfyre
   Story: The forgotten child of destiny
And last but not least:
kgrie1888
  Story: Is it worth it?  (Naruto fanfic)