"Having fun?" Zayn teased and Nialls cheeks blushed further- if that was even possible. "Shut up." He retorted and Harry laughed at him. "Where's Lou?" Liam frowned, pretending to r interested for the sake of desperation of change of subject. "Chatting up Josh." Zayn shrugged sheepishly, nodding toward the bar where as if on cue, Louis burst out laughing at a joke Josh had just told.

"I'd be surprised if he came out the closet." Liam admitted, watching Louis laughing. Zayn shook his head. "He's far from it. I think they just both want to be happy." Zayn decided and Liam sighed, turning back round.

"Hey, Niall, what do you-" Liam froze mid-sentence as Niall had somehow managed to disappear while they were discussing Louis. "Where the hell did that little leprechaun scurry off too?" Liam asked, sounding impatient. Harry burst out laughing when he spotted the blonde at the other side of Louis, pouring tequila shots down his throat.

"Not again." Liam complained, burying his face in his hands. "Looks like Blondie’s lost control." Harry cocked an eyebrow, sniggering at Liam who glared at him. "Y'know he promised he'd only have a few beers. I bet you Louis made him jealous, he's got all the drinks." Liam whined and Zayn smirked teasingly at Liam.

It was only another hour or so until the alcohol finally kicked in Niall and Liam stayed at bay, but of course he found him. "Leeyyuuummm. Look what I did! I-I've been naughty, haven't I? A-are you going to teach me a lesson?" Niall giggled loudly, causing a few people to stare at him as he swayed over to Liam at the lounge. Liam blushed, staring down at an intoxicated. "I'm not teaching you a lesson, Niall." Liam mumbled, blushing furiously as he clung on to a clingy Niall.

Disappointment filled Nialls flustered face. "B-but I want you to do what you did to me in the bathroom!!" Niall yelled loudly, causing Harry and Zayn to erupt into laughter. "I swear, Niall? If you sat one more word-"

Liam groaned, grabbing Niall by the arms and ushering him outside in the fresh air, abandoning their drinks. "They're too cute for words." Zayn admitted and Harry sniggered, shaking his head as he watched Zayn laughing.

---

That afternoon, when Louis woke up, his head was pounding and he felt cold. His hands gripped the soft fabric beneath him and he peeled his eyes open, only to find himself in the darkness. Well, that was all right. He looked round and spotted two tablets and a glass of water on the nightstand. He immediately gulped them down, the fresh water making his body feel slightly better.

"Afternoon, sleepyhead." A familiar voice said, humour in his tone. Louis looked round to find Josh sitting on the arm chair in his bedroom, looking bored as he held his phone in his hands. "You been watching me?" Louis frowned teasingly and Josh chuckled quietly. "No, I just came in to give you the pills. Figured you'd wake up around now." Josh shrugged and Louis sighed, looking down only to find himself dressed in a fresh pair of black boxers.

"Did we...?" Louis gasped but Josh smiled, shaking his head. "Nah, you were too out of it, mate. I'm not that kind of guy. I promise I didn't peek." Josh added, winking playfully. Louis could feel his cheeks turning pink.

"Thank you." Louis said politely and Josh shrugged. "Hey, how come you aren't hung-over?" Louis pouted and Josh laughed, causing Louis to groan. "Cause I'm not a lightweight like you." Josh teased, standing up and walked past Louis on the bed, gently tapping his bear leg with his hand, his cool fingers making Louis' skin not so hot anymore.

---

When Zayn woke up, he was lying in Harry's arms. Literally. Harry's muscular and tattooed arms were wrapped around his own, in the most secure way possible. Harry's breath was tickling Zayns neck, giving his skin the goose bump effect it usually did when Harry touched him. They both mumbled a "good morning" to each other, Zayn shuffling aside to give Harry space to breath.

"I have a surprise for you." Harry confessed and Zayn frowned as Harry turned round to the nightstand, holding a brochure in one hand. "What's this?" Zayn asked curiously. "You've always wanted to go to an art school right?" Harry asked and Zayn nodded.

"Here. It's a brochure for the nearest art school in London." Harry offered and Zayns eyes nearly bulged out their sockets. "Harry..." Zayn croaked and Harry smirked. "Open it." Harry demanded softly and say obliged, only to find hundreds of pound noted falling out of it.

"How did you even get this?" Zayn asked, stunned and Harry smiled smugly in reply. "You don't think my dad came and left for nothing, do you?" Harry said mysteriously and Zayn gasped. "Harry, it's too much. I can't accept it." Zayn protested, shuffling the notes aside and Harry frowned, tilting Zayns chin up with his index finger.

"Baby, I want you to have it. I'd be offended if you didn't take it." Harry spoke seriously and Zayn pouted. "But, I-"

"Zayn, this is my way of making it up to you. From now on, I'll always be making it up to you." Harry whispered, kissing Zayns lips softly.

_____________________________

Hi guys, so this is the end! Don't worry, I'm still going to post the epilogue! Soon! Can I ask you to please, please, please, please, please pretty please not ask me to do a sequel? I'm tired of writing this story as it is, I don't want to write another one. Sorry. It's a dead on no-no for a sequel. Since it's the end, I thought I'd put my fave Zarry gif on at the side ;) I just love Zayn's face at the end there...gaawwd. Anyway, let me know what you think about this chappy! Please! Epilogue will be up soon, I promise! COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT! :)