Chapter 28.

Zayn.

I stood still at the entrance of the gym, not wanting to go in and Harry sensed my hesitation, turning to me. "C'mon Z, I'm gonna be late." Harry said impatiently and I began to shake my head. We were how greeted by Niall, Liam and Louis.

"I don't want to watch you kill yourself." I spat and his eyes narrowed at my words. "Well that's good then because it won't be happening. Now lets go." He added with a warning look toward me, wanting me to take his hand but I refused, taking a few steps backs. "I'm not walking into your death trap, Harry. I'm not watching you get hurt." I frowned, my hands clenching into fists. Harry's eyes looked over Liam and Louis before finally setting on Niall who was standing next to me. "Watch Zayn out here for me, will you?" He asked softly and Niall nodded while the rest of the boys went through.

I frowned at Harry's words. "Why did he ask you to watch me and not the other boys?" I asked curiously and Niall sighed deeply. "Because he knows I don't want him to fight as much as you do." he explained and realization dawned on me. Oh. "Harry's just being such a dick though, fighting isn't solving anything." Niall suddenly fumed and I blinked at him, stunned as he ran his fingers through his hair. It was unusual to see Niall have an angry episode, considering he was so lovable and calm and collected all the time. Apart from that one time he took a raging fit on Harry, I'd never seen him this mad before. He really didn't want Harry to fight as much as I did. I decided not to say anything to him, letting him have his little tantrum by himself, but silently agreed with him. Harry was being a dick. And always will be a dick.

Half an hour had passed.

An hour had passed.

That was when I started to get impatient. Harry still hadn't came out yet and neither had Louis or Liam, to let us know if he was okay. Niall was biting his thumb nail, looking just as nervous as I did as I peered sideways toward the entrance. We hadn't even spotted Jake or Jai yet but we assumed he was already in their with them. I finally gathered all my guts and confidence and slid of the bench. "What are you doing?" Niall frowned automatically. "Checking to see if Harry's okay," I explained sheepishly and Nialls eyes widened. "Z, they'll kill you in there." Niall emphasized and I scoffed. "They're killing Harry more." I retorted and Niall fell silent. "I'll keep a look out in case Harry comes out." Niall decided and I nodded, heading into the gym.

I realized that as soon as I entered, I came in at the wrong time. I froze on the spot with my hand clenched around the doorknob. Harry had been tackled to the ground, struggling in the grip that Ja i had on him. His gloves were punching aimless hits to Jai, but he wasn't getting anywhere. I heard someone cheer Jai on when I looked around, I spotted Bo in the corner. Her eyes met mine and a sly smile appeared on her lips, proud of her boyfriends' brother. Jake stood next to her, an arm around her waist as he laughed at Harry. I was about to head over to them when I heard Harry yell in pain and my head snapped around. Jai was lifting Harry's head up, getting him to look straight at me. Harry's eyes looked so pained and hurt as I looked at him, just as Jai whispered something into his ear. It obviously sprung a nerve in Harry, who's fist collided with Jai's face and Jai sprung back, surprised by Harry's actions.

Harry was then flung to the ground yet again, earning a groan from his throat and I couldn't take it anymore. I launched at the net of ring, pulling myself up over the net and igorning the continues grabs from Louis and Liam at my clothes. I stumbled a few steps forwards which caused me to be in the centre of the fight. Jai and Harry stood facing each other but Jai had aimed a punch at Harry but it ended up at my stomach instead, causing me to fly sideways to the ground and all the air leaving my lungs. I whimpered in pain, clutching my stomach. "NO!" Harry yelled and Jai swore loudly. "Shit! He ruined my concentration, the bastard!" Jai spat and launched a punch at my jaw, leaving me to yell out in pain. My vision was blurry now but I could hear a whistle bowling, and lots of chatter. "Jai is disqualified from the fight! No physical contact has to be used on other people, it's to be used on the opponent only." the referee explained and I gasped. Does that mean that Harry won?!

"What?! That's not fair! He shouldn't even have been in the ring anyway!" I heard Jai spat. "Unfortunately Jai, I didn't even see that boy in the ring until you hit him. That doesn't count, you still hit him. Harry's won, in that case." The referee explained and I heard cheering, but I couldn't hear Harry's voice over the noise. "That's fucking shit! I'm gonna kill you, Zayn! I'm gonna come after you!" Jai warned and I cringed at his words, squeezing my eyes shut as I clutched at my stomach, trying to ease the pain. "Zayn?" A soft voice called. It was Harry. I peeled my eyes opened and found him hovering over as I had my back against the railings. "He's gone, baby. I'm so sorry." Harry sniffled as I gripped at his t-shirt, trying to pull myself up. It was then I realized Harry was covered in blood stains, on his t-shirt. When he took his gloves off with his teeth, his hands were swollen and his jaw was blooded too. "You look awful." I told him and he chuckled weakly. "Not as bad as you, babe. You're covered in blood." he sighed, tracing a finger down the side of my face. Harry asked for an ice pack and seconds later, he placed it to my jaw and I hissed in pain. "Sorry," he apologized in again and I smiled sheepishly at him. "You should be celebrating," I frowned at him, referring to his winning.

"I'm not celebrating that you got hurt." he frowned sternly, his hand in mine. I sighed depressingly, carefully sitting up as I clutched at Harry's shirt.

"C'mon. I'll carry you home." Harry decided, gently lifting me up in his arms.

____________

Hi guys! I'm  so sorry for the long wait! Just got back from my holiday yesterday and I've been catching up with my stories in between then and now :) Hope you all like it! Can't wait to see those comments, love you guys! Mwah. Xxx

Also the official Dark Zarry trailer is at the side! Hope you like it! X

Dark [Zarry]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें