Chapter 15.

Harry

My hands gripped Bo's hips tightly as we broke apart from the kiss. I gasped a little, staring into her bright blue eyes. What did she- what did she just do? My eyes darted in search for Zayn but I couldn't find him in the spot I'd left him in. "Fuck." I groaned and turned back round to Bo, furious. I wiped her lip gloss off with the back of my hand I caught her wrist just as she was about to wrap it around my bicep.

I gripped her wrist tightly, frowning at her and she whimpered at my touch, obviously scared. I would never hurt her though, not after what I'd been through with her. I'd never take my anger out on any girl. I'm sure I'd do it with guys, but never girls. Especially Bo. Or Zayn for that matter. If I ever hurt Zayn, it wasn't intentional.

"Stay away from me and Zayn. Clear?" My forceful choice of words seemed to frighten her, just like I always did. I pushed her up against the wall when she didn't answer and when she whimpered a shaky nod, I let her go and went in search for Zayn.

I would've thought he'd just get lost in the crowd but no, he had completely left. I cursed myself for letting Bo to persuade me to leave in the first place. It wasn't until that I had reached near the exit that I found him walking out the front door, his back to me. I gasped, darting after him swiftly through the crowd. 

My shoes squeaked as I left the art gallery, following after Zayn. Zayn wasn't running, so I had a quick chance of catching up on him. But thought wrong once I called his name. "Zayn!" I called loudly and he turned round. When he saw me his pace quickened into a run and he darted off down the street. I groaned in frustration and began to ran after him.

I watched in horror as Zayn turned a path, crossing a road in the night when cars beeped at him and flashed their lights to get him off the road. I felt a pang of pain when I chest when I realized that's how desperate he was to get away from me.

Zayn

My speed increased as I ran down the alley as I could hear Harry's feet behind me. I couldn't care less that my face was tears were spilling down my cheeks and I was crying like a girl. But I was stupid enough to trust Harry. I trusted him with everything, even telling him my darkest secrets, my past, only to have the shit thrown right back in my face. Why did I bother? There was no point.

"Zayn!" Harry called my name again but I didn't slow down. "FUCK OFF!" I shouted angrily and turned a corner. "Leave me alone!" I yelled and I found myself opening the gates to a dark swing park. I must admit, it looked kind of eerie on the dark, especially with no kids around. "Zayn, stop!" his words were ringing in my ears and I had to slow down, although there were gates at the other end of the park but I didn't dare start to run. Harry was too close. "Are you fucking crazy?! You could've gotten killed!" his harsh words made me flinch and I jumped when his longs fingers wrapped around my wrist, trying to turn me to him. I gasped, trying to pry myself free. "Get off!" I yelled furiously, moving his hand away from me. To my surprised, he released his grip and held is hands up, as if in surrender.

But this time, he grabbed me by my waist, his longer fingers digging into my skin as he pinned me against the railings of the fence, my back against the wood. I whimpered in pain, sure that there'd be bruises there in the morning. I kept forgetting that Harry was used to having his own way. It was about time I took control over him. My fist connected with Harry's jaw, although my fist seemed to have more damage done than his cheek as it was the one that I hit with Jai. Harry seemed pretty unfazed by my actions; the most he did was the force of the hit caused his head to move to the side although my own actions backfired on me and I managed to wince in pain, cupping my hand.

Harry's eyes immediately narrowed and he reached up to hold my hands but I pulled them back, glaring at him. "No! Harry, stop it! Stop acting like you give a fuck! You obviously don't so just stop it!" I was beginning to sound desperate but I just wanted to get away from him. "I didn't kiss Bo," he spoke, loud and clear. The back and forth motion I was applying to my knuckles with my index finger seemed to stop, as I stared at Harry, froze. "W-what? B-but I saw-"