Chapter 11

Jimin and Jin stood in the bathroom getting ready for the show. Jin was helping Jimin cover up his bruise with color corrected and concealer.

"So tell me, how did you get this bruise." Jin questioned.

"It's a long story, it's stupid anyways. Not important." Jimin spoke quickly. "I love what you did with your eye makeup." He changed the subject.

"Listen, I know about Yoongi. And if he did this to you I will seriously kick his ass, nobody hurts my child." Jin said, blending out Jimin's makeup.

"He didn't do this to me." Jimin sighed. "I'm guessing you know about Namjoon as well?"

"Yeah. You could say that." Jin suddenly got really quite. "Did he do this to you?"

"Well, its more like I did this to myself." Jimin looked down. "He was attacking Suga and I tried to knock him out with a frying pan. It backfired."

"I can tell." Jin chuckled. "You know, it's not safe to stay with him." Jin pointed out.

"I heard." Jimin mumbled.

Jin continued to work in silence and finish up Jimin's makeup.

"Done." Jin said.

Jimin jumped off of the counter and walked out of the bathroom silently. He walked into his room and checked his phone to see if Yoongi had messaged him-

 He walked into his room and checked his phone to see if Yoongi had messaged him-

Jimin smiled and texted him back. He then put his phone in his back pocket and headed back into the living room where jin was waiting by the door.

"Ready to go?" Jin asked.

Without saying a word, Jimin nodded. He followed him out the door. They walked in silence the entire way to the bar. They entered the bar and set up at the small stage. Jin had his guitar and Jimin had his microphone. The performance started. As usual, they played covers. About half way through the set, someone familiar walked into the bar. Namjoon. He saw Jimin up on the stage and gave him a devilish smirk. He sat down at a table and ordered a drink. He sat there until the set ended and walked out of the bar.

"Thank you everybody, have a good night!" Jimin said into the mic and gave a slight bow. He and Jin walked off stage.

They exited the bar and started to walk home. They went their separate ways. Jimin continued walking alone until somebody pulled him into a dark alley way. Before he could scream for help, his mouth was covered with a piece of cloth and seconds later he was knocked out.

Jimin woke up in a dark, cold room. His hands were tied behind his back. Surprisingly, his mouth wasn't covered with tape or anything, so his first instinct was to scream as loud as he could.

"Help! Help! Please somebody help me!" Jimin struggled against his restraints.

"Don't struggle, it'll only make it worse." A tallish figure said from the top of a stairway.

"Who's there!" Jimin struggled more. He had to admit, he was absolutely fucking terrified.

"Tsk tsk. And eager child you are?" He flipped on a light switch. One single bulb was dimly light in the middle of what appeared to be a basement.

"Namjoon..." Jimin spat.

"Took you long enough." Namjoon spat back. 

"Missed me?" He evilly smirked

_____________________

(A/N: plot twist..... I strayed away from what I had originally planned but oh wellllll trolololol)

 I strayed away from what I had originally planned but oh wellllll trolololol)