Chapter 10

Jimin woke up on the floor, his vision was still blurry from being knocked out with his own weapon. He sat up, the pain from his minor concussion made his vision even blurrier. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and then opened them to look around the room. He saw Suga laying on the floor, still knocked out. He had dried blood running down the side of his face and his arm laid limply beside him, the other was draped over his stomach. Jimin crawled over to him and checked his pulse and his breathing. He was still alive.

"Oh thank god." Jimin said quietly, his voice was raspy and his throats was dry. "Suga, baby, wake up." Jimin shook him lightly.

Suga groaned in response and slightly opened his eyes. He tried to sit up bit screamed at the pain and fell back down.

"Shh, don't move, I'll be right back." Jimin shakily stood up and stumbled off to the bathroom and grabbed pain meds out of the medicine cabinet. He also grabbed a rag and wetted it to clean up the blood.

Jimin gave Suga the medicine and some water and cleaned the blood off of him gently, making sure not to reopen any wounds.

"Are you okay?" Suga managed to say. "Did he hurt you?" He kept his eyes closed.

"He just pushed me and it knocked me out for an hour it seems." Jimin continued to tend to Suga's wounds. "Why was he here anyways? It's not Sunday."

"He gets bored and likes to pick on his workers, me more specifically." Suga winced as Jimin poured hydrogen peroxide in a scrape on his forehead.

"So this happens often." Jimin said.

"Unfortunately yes." Suga said as Jimin tried to help him up off of the floor.

"Poor thing." Jimin mumbled. "I have to call Jin. I have a show tonight and I need to let him know that we're okay."

"That's fine." Suga gently laid down on the bed.

"Okay." Jimin pulled out his phone and called Jin. After a few rings he picked up.

"Jiminie, thank god you called, we were worried sick about you." Jin sighed with relief.

"We?" Jimin asked

"Jungkook was worried sick." Jin said

"Oh" Jimin sighed. "Well I just thought I'd let you know that I will be able to make it to the show tonight and that I'm okay." Jimin faked a happy tone.

"Okay, see you tonight, bye bye." Jin hung up.

"So where is this show?" Suga asked.

"At this bar downtown. At 6pm." Jimin laid down next to Suga.

"Too bad I'm in such bad condition. I would have hear you sing." Suga smiled.

"Maybe next week if you're feeling better." Jimin shrugged.

"Maybe... Jimin..." Suga rubbed his eyes.

"Oh... yeah. Don't worry. I won't let him lay another finger on you." Jimin said confidently.

"Mhmm, sure." Sugai faked smiled.

"Get some rest. I have to go home and get ready for the show. Call me if you need anything, or if he shows up again." Jimin stood up and grabbed his backpack. "Bye, I love you."  He leaned down and kissed Suga's forehead.

"I love you, too, Jiminie." Suga said and smiled his adorable gummy smile.

Jimin walked out of the apartment building and made his way down the street to his own. He grabbed the keys out of his pocket and entered the building and up the flight of stairs to his home. He opened the door and Jungkook literally jumped on top of him.

"You're alive! I'm sosososososososososo sorry." Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly.

Jungkook let go and gave Jimin a smile. That smile quickly turned into a frown when he saw the huge as bruise on Jimins forehead.

"What the heck happened?" Jungkook started getting angry. "Do Suga do this to you?!" He started raising his voice. "I'm gonna kill that man I swear to god."

"Jungkook, calm down. It wasn't Suga I swear. I'll tell you later, okay. Chill, I need to get ready for my show." Jimin grabbed the younger one by his shoulders.

"Jiminie is home!" Jin ran out of the kitchen and gave Jimin a big hug.

"Ready for the show tonight? I heard it's gonna be packed." Jimin said to Jin.

"Yeah... what happened to your head?"

"I'll explain later."

(A/N: double update! Be expecting a third 😏 shits starting to get real.)

)