Chapter 9

Jungkook paced around the living room, waiting for a call from Jimin. He hasn't heard from him since the day he left for Suga's.

"Goddammit Park Jimin, call me. Please tell me you're okay." Jungkook cursed.

As if it was clockwork, Jungkooks phone buzzed. He picked it up and answered it without checking the caller ID.

"Mochi?" Jungkook answered.

"Wrong person." It was Jin. Jungkook sighed. "What's wrong, do you not want to speak with me." Jin had concern in his voice.

"It's fine, it's just that-" Jungkook paused for a moment. "Actually I do need to talk to you."

"Oh okay. I'll be over in a minute." Jin hung up.

Jungkook sat on the couch and bit his nails impatiently. The doorbell rang about five minutes later.

"It's open!" Jungkook shouted. Jin peeped his head through and then walked in.

"Hey, where's Jimin? He hasn't texted me in a few days and we have a show tonight." That was the first thing Jin said.

"He hasn't texted me either or called me, Hyung." Jungkook fiddled with his phone in his hand.

"That's strange. Anyways, what did you want to talk about?" Jin sat down next to Jungkook.

"Well I overheard Jimin and Suga Hyung talking in the bathroom-" Jungkook was cut off by Jin.

"Why were they in the bathroom?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

"Long story." Jungkook shook his head. "Anyways, I heard something that I shouldn't have. I know it was awful for me to eavesdrop, but I'm worried."

"Go on." Jin nodded.

"Suga-Hyung is Min Yoongi..." Jungkook said.

"Holy shit..." Jin was utterly shook.

"And, well, I don't know, it's hard to explain, but basically They're planning to kill their boss from the diner. Who is also Yoongi's 'boss' type person." Jungkook spoke quickly.

"Wait, hold up. Jimin, little bubble gum mochi, wants to kill his boss?" Jin questioned. "Did he not get a raise or something?"

"This is where it gets confusing, Namjoon is going to kill Yoongi if he doesn't have money by the end of this week, as in two days from now." Jungkook explained.

"Well what are we gonna do?" Jin asked.

"The only thing we can do is tell the cops." Jungkook said.

"About what exactly, Namjoon is gonna murder Yoongi, a hit man, so the hit man can live freely. And Jimin can also go to jail, you realize that right." Jin squinted his eyes.

"Well shit. We have to do something." Jungkook said.

"You really want to get Jimin thrown in jail?" Jin questioned.

"No of course not." Jungkook stood up.

"Then keep this to yourself and nobody goes to jail or gets killed..... besides Kim Namjoon." Jin shrugged.

"Okay fine." Jungkook said, sitting back down.

_________________________

Jimin laid in Yoongis bed, he had just woken up to see if Yoongi was laying next to him, in which to his surprise, he was gone. Jimin then heard a crash from the living room and yelling. He shot up out of bed quickly and ran into the hall. He slowly creeped into the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan and then tip toed into the living room. He then saw Yoongi on the floor and what looked like Namjoon standing over him, Namjoons back facing towards Jimin. He stepped closer to Namjoon and and helped the frying pan over his head, just as he was about to swing, Namjoon turned around.

"This must be the boyfriend, nice to see you outside of work, Jiminie." Namjoon had an evil smirk on his face. "Say a word about this and you're next."

Namjoon pushed Jimin back onto the floor, the frying pan hit Jimin in the head so the rest of the fight was a bit blurry to Jimin.

"You got two more days, Yoongi. I'll be back on Sunday." Namjoon kicked Yoongi once more before stepping over him and walking out the door.

They both lay there on the cold, hard-wood floor. Lifeless.

____________________________

(A/N: so I know I haven't written hoseok or taehyung into the story yet, but I promise I will soon.!)

WHO GAVE HIM THE RIGHT