Chapter 5

Jimin woke up to the sound of Jungkook and Jin playing around in the kitchen. He sat up and his back was stiff from sleeping on the couch for two nights in a row. He walked into his room and found that Suga was already gone. Jimin picked up his phone and dialed Suga's number and it rang a few times.

"Hello?." Suga said.

"Hey, you left last night." Jimin responded.

"Yeah, uh, I woke up really early and I didn't want to bother you so I just went home." He lied.

"Oh okay." Jimin sighed.

"Hey kid, I gotta go. I'm kinda busy." Suga said quickly. He sounded like he was struggling.

"Okay. Bye Hyung." Jimin said before Yoongi hung up.

Jimin walked into the kitchen and saw Jin making breakfast and Jungkook trying his best to keep up and help. Jimin could have sworn Jin was a ninja when it came to cooking. Jimin cleared his throat and they both looked back.

"Hey lover boy." Jungkook blurted out, earning him a slap on the back of his head from Jin.

Jimin didn't say anything, he just rolled his eyes and sat down at the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon took the phone away from Suga's ear and hit the 'end call' button.

"Was that your little boyfriend?" Namjoon mocked.

"No, we are just friends, like I said." Suga spat in Namjoon's face.

Namjoon pressed into Suga's neck harder with the back of a butcher knife. "I won't ask again, where's my fucking money." Namjoon screamed, he was furious.

"I told you, they didn't pay me after I did the job." Suga said, struggling to breathe.

Namjoon let go of Yoongi "I'm coming back next week for the money. If you don't have it by then you know what will happen." Namjoon said gesturing that he was going to kill him.

Suga fell to the ground, gasping for air. After he caught his breath, he shakily stood up and walked into his room and changed out of his now blood stained clothes. Namjoon had beat him mercilessly a few minutes prior to Jimin's call. He stumbled out of his room and out the front door of his apartment. 

He made his way to Jimin's apartment, receiving a few stares from people on the streets. He approached the apartment building and entered. He walked up the stairs and rung the doorbell. Not even a second later, Jimin answered.

"Oh thank god you're okay." Jimin said, pulling him in for a hug. "Wait a minute." Jimin pulled away and took another look at Suga's face. It was bruised and his lip was busted. "What the hell happened." Jimin pulled him into the living room.

"It's nothing, I just..." Suga hesitated. "I don't know. I can't tell you."

"That's fine. Here, let get you cleaned up." Jimin helped Suga into the bathroom.

Jimin proceeded to dress his wounds. Until Suga opened his mouth to say something.

"He's gonna kill me." Suga said quietly.

"Excuse me?" Jimin asked.

"I didn't have the money. Now I'm a dead man." Suga said louder.

Jimin inhaled and exhaled sharply. "Oh god." He looked up, still confused, but trying not to cry.

"But hey, if it's my time to go then it's my time to go. He should have just killed me today." Suga looked down.

"Who are you even talking about." Jimin said.

"Namjoon." Yoongi stated, without even thinking.

"You mean? Kim Namjoon?" Jimin gasped.

"Yes." Yoongi said.

They both sat in silence for a while.

"I have a plan." Jimin said.

"And what's that? Kill Namjoon before he kills me?" Yoongi joked around. Jimin bit his lip. Yoongi laughed. "Please, that would never work."

"It's worth a shot." Jimin said.

"You're crazy as shit, kid." Yoongi stood up. "That's a stupid plan."