PROLOGUE

A/N:
Finally.I'm able to post.Sorry for the long wait. :)

=====================--------------------===================

Today we're moving away. All of my things were already packed in these boxes.

It kind of surprise me of how easily we can fill our every baggage into these boxes and move away from a place that I've known since birth.

Yeah sure, I know that I did plan to move away for college.But that was way different from this.

Now , I won't be able to even come here and reside during vacations.I found it hard to imagine another family residing here happily in the place whre I spent my

Childhood and every other happiness since my tender age with my complete family.

Creak.

My bedroom door opened slightly as my mum's face appeared. My heart aches at the almost lifeless look on her face.If only nothing had changed.If only life was the same as before.

'Honey have you already packed all your things.'

'Yeah mom.'

'Okay then .The furnitures are being moved into the the mover's vehicles .Just make sure to say your goodbyes to everyone.We'll be leaving tonight.'

With that said she left and closed the door behind.

'Yeah sure..'

I said alone to myself in a low voice.

I won't cry.

Not now.

I have to be strong no matter what happens.

Sighing, I glanced around my bedroom , or should I rather say, ex-bedroom.I drunk in every little details of the room.

Just one month ago , everything was alright .

Just one month ago , I was happy, infact everyone was happy.As people say a day can make a difference.

Time to say goodbye.