Feeling sick

I was feeling very sick so I called Yesenia if she wanted to go to the doctors she said sounds find.

By the way I was very nervous but I felt sick

I told the doctor how I was feeling and said I might be pregnant.

I had to dl my pregnancy test and it was positive I was pregnant.

Will Kevin still love me?

After we left I told Yesenia I was scared to tell kevin I was pregnant and my parents. But she said you have to tell them.

when  I arrived home I was scared but I had to tell kevin and I said if he could go to the park at 2:00 and he said that sould good babe see you their. I sail I love see yea!!

2:00

When I arrived Kevin was sitting on the bench where we meet and was using his phone while he waited for me.

He saw me and gave me en a kiss and said mi plebita.

I said hi babe.

Will I have to tell you something and I just started crying from no where and he huged me tight and said baby telling I pregnant¡¡!!

He said babe that the best news I got I am going to be a Hot daddy.

The I sarted laughing and  gave me a kiss.

I told him we had to tell my parents.

He said today because he wanted to be by my side and our baby.

I said I could they were going to be so disappointed of me.

Kevin and I were in the park thinking what we were going to do but he keeped grabbing my stomach I said we was very small know.