When I got home

Maria-When I got home I saw my mom wasnt home and called my friendab Yesenia if my mom asked to say I spend the night at hers.

After my mom was home my mom said my dad was looking for me  I said I spend the night at my un friends and said I could call  because my phone died and I didnt have a charger to charge it.She said ok and I saw a message from kevin saying did you get in trouble I said I told her I spend the night at my friend house and she said ok.My mom said I had to go to my sister house for 2 days because I had to take care of her daughter for 2day because she has to somewhere important(3hours away). I told I didnt want to go.(will I didnt want to leave kevin). But my mom said I had to.Then my mom left to work.I called kevin I was leaving to night and will be back in about 3 day.He said hw was going to miss me a lot and said he want to go for ice cream and I said I sorry but I had to pack my stuff.

Kevin-I got a call from Maria and she said she was going to leave how is she going to leave me without telling giving her a kiss so I asked if she  wanted to get some ice cream  but she said she had to packed.I didnt want to leave her with out seeing her today.So I decided to go to her house when I was in her house I helped her packed and when we were done packing we were kissing and making out when we hear a noise so I had to hide under her bed because she was going to be in trouble it was her dad and asked if she was ready because her mom could get out of work and he was going to take her.

Maria-I noticed that someone was knocking in the door and it was Kevin I said hi and gave him a huge and a kiss he helped me packed and when I was done he was kissing and he was holding my hand he was socking my neck that when we hear a noise and asked him to hide under my bed and it was my dad he said to get my bags in his truck I in think he went to the bath room or something thats when I  went to my room and got kevin I said that I was sorry but he had to go and  gave me a kiss and a huge a said take care and you know i love you with all my heart and left.

Vote and I hope you like my Kevin Ortiz story and always love Kevin Ortiz  girls ♥♥♥.