14-E!News

It's official! Cole Sprouse who plays Jughead Jones on Riverdale is now dating Willow Apa who plays Gina Lipton also on Riverdale. She is also the older stepsister of KJ Apa who plays Archie Andrews on Riverdale. The couple announced two days ago in an interview that they had secretly been dating for four months. As it turned out the cast, minus KJ, didn't know they had been dating that long. KJ however had known since the beginning of their relationship.

Cole and Willow left the studio before the interview was over and their friends gave us some comments.

KJ said, "I honestly have been expecting this for years."

To which Madelaine replied, "They're so perfect for each other. We've been telling them to date for months."

Lili commented saying, "It's not really that shocking to me. Just looking at them you can tell they really care about each other."

Camila spoke up too, "Why wouldn't they date. They're best friends and have been for years. They are obviously the most important people in each others lives."

We here at E!News believe that Cole deserves better than Willow. After all I'm sure we all remember Willow's last breakup. Talk about a mess. Her last boyfriend was hospitalized for a week and half and Willow didn't leave her apartment for a month. We wonder just what Willow did to ruin that relationship? We don't know quite all the details, but it sure was messy. Willow has refused(multiple times) to give any details which makes us wonder just what she did that's too horrible to share.

Still we wish them the best, but can't help but wonder how long they will last.
After all let's be honest celeb couples are never together more then a year.

So Cole and Willow we hope you have a quick and clean breakup.

Related stories:

Willow's last breakup. Messy? You bet.

Who has stolen KJ Apa's heart?

Willow Apa disses fans?

Load more stories