"She's fine,she's with her fathers gang,they'll protect her well"

Suga and Jhope were in Suga's room,preparing and loading their guns,(y/n) came across Jhope's mind and he wondered how she was,how was she feeling,is she sad? Happy? Worried? He didn't know. Suga didn't want to think much about her,his mind won't settle if he did so. Suddenly jimin rushed in the room

"Hyung! He wants us to meet him at another building"

But Suga and Jhope looked at him confused and taken back,jimin handed them the note that was left in front of the door steps

To / Bts
You know who I want back,by this point it's war,instead of causing chaos in the neighborhood. Come to the address below. Bring her with you,if not,each one of you will die one by one. As for my sons,I have no need for them.

Sincerely, nanase

xxxx xxxx xxxx
xxx xxx xx

Suga cursed under his breath and crumbled the paper,Jhope had no emotion and continued to load his gun. Suga looked up at jimin and sighed

"Tell the rest they have seven minutes to get completely ready,and tell jiyong to come in I have a plan"

"Yes hyung!"

"Oh! Jimin! You and V take your snipers"

Jimin was taken back but nodded and left,the only occasion they had to take snipers is when they plan to kill someone secretly and by far. Soon jiyong came in and Jhope took sign he had to leave

"Do you know the location?"

"Yes,but this place is big,this place is known for basically any murder scene or kidnapping"

"The fuck?! This man is messed up"

"I know,but I get what he's trying to do. He knows we know that he's after (y/n) and he thinks she's still with us,but he's only interested in her and not the twins"

"Okay? And?"

"The building he's telling us to meet up is three stories high,chances the building will first be hidden with his men inside,if his men die down he has no other choice to come out or if his men is get to capture us then obviously he has to come out! The plan is all of us will kill the men off if we get to that point then the twins will come out and distract their father,Jimin and V are our best sniper users so they'll be at a different location then the rest of us"

Jiyong processed the plan and nodded

"Jimin and V partners, they'll be on top of a different building trying to kill the dad"

"Yes"

"Okay,You and Jhope will go on the second floor,Rap monster and Jin will be on the first floor,and I'll be on the third floor with jungkook"

"Alright"

"There will be a signal for the twins to take action when their father comes. The whole plan is to kill him off!"

Suga nodded,soon everyone got together in the living room,all dressed in black to blend in. Everyone looked at each other and nodded

"Okay everyone knows their positions,when we arrive we go!"

Everyone nodded with all seriousness,the twins hearts were beaten fast at every second,they were with them,and the only thing worrying them is seeing one of the members die in front of them or worst,their father killing them,his own sons.
-----------------------------------------
I'm back! Sorry sorry really late! I needed to enjoy my vacation! But I'm really back back! More chapters will be often so be looking forward! Thanks to the new readers for supporting and my readers since the beginning 💕

-----------------------------------------I'm back! Sorry sorry really late! I needed to enjoy my vacation! But I'm really back back! More chapters will be often so be looking forward! Thanks to the new readers for supporting and my readers since t...