Party pooper

My heart stopped just watching him get out of the car. What the hell is he doing here? I thought my brothers didn't like him. They couldn't have invited him. Maybe he is here with some friends. Out of all people that could have came it was Jason. Please God, give me some strength. A black range rover pulled up. Great they invited girls too, I should have known. No this cannot be happening. This is a nightmare. BARBIE BITCH! OH FUCK NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. This is totally unacceptable. I locked the doors so they couldn't come in. I dragged Ana upstairs with me.

"Ana, did you see who it was! Omg I couldn't believe they both showed up."

"I know I honestly don't know what to tell you."

"My moms going to kill us if she finds out, I need to go downstairs and make sure nothing happens."

I ran back down stairs. My brothers were in a corner kissing some chicks, people rolling blunts, popping pills, and a crowd playing 4-loko beer pong. Another dude was breaking my moms favorite vases. I tried to stop him, but by the time I ran over there they got smashed.

Its over, how am I going to explain to mom that ALL her vases broke. What do I do? This party needs to end. Should I call the cops? No, I dont need my brothers going to jail for hosting a party. That would be a great way to tell mom what we did when she was gone right?

No time for sarcasm Delani, think fast. The party has been going on for an hour and a half. The first thing that came to mind was to start pushing people out. Thats what I started doing. It was hard doing so. It was like watching a little battery powered hot wheel car pushing a tractor trailer out the way.

Of course I'm the battery powered hot wheel. These people act like monkeys. Monkey see monkey do right? Finally, I almost got all the fuckers out of the house. I looked around for my brothers. They were in a dark corner in the living room making out with some skanks. I pushed the girls out the way, then I slapped James & Jacob as hard as i could.

I could here the girls mumbling about me.

" get the fuck out parties over." Then i turned to my brothers.

"WTF were y'all thinking? This is not movie night. We have to clean all this shit up by ourselves."

"Lani chill, you need to have fun sometimes."

"This is y'alls definition of fun? There is booze bottles all over the house, ILLEGAL DRUGS TOO!"

"We will  clean it up if it makes you happy."

" Oh, it wasn't negotiable anyway."

After that little confrontation, I picked back up on what I was doing. As I was looking for more people in the house I heard moans & groans. I thought to myself. I know that is not coming from my moms room. I think I turned into the Incredible Hulk. I walked up to the door, and knocked it off its hinges.

I stood there in total shock. I know the fuck not. Tonight keeps on amazing me some how. I was so mad at this moment all I could do was yell.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY MOMS ROOM!"

This was a site I never thought I seen. All you could see is Vicky's bare bird back. She was straddling Jason. It smelled like a seafood buffet. Vicky was so embarrassed and that jerk Jason looked satisfied with himself.

I was kind of hurt. I really dont know why. I dont like this ass hole. I barely know him. I literally just moved here. I was so close to being on Vicky's ass like white on rice. Gosh I feel like my dad. Vicky ran out the house. I just stood there and watched Jason in disgust.

"You know princess if you wanted some, you could have asked." He gave a sly smile.

"Please, you arrogant asshole."

"Awwww, are you jealous? You know there is plenty more where that came from."

I snarled "I would never sleep with a piece of shit like you! You only care about yourself. You break innocent girls hearts, that actually believed that you loved them. Your a monster, and you still manage to sleep at night. I hate you!!! Get the fuck out of my house. I know I didn't stutter the first time."

I felt really bad about what I said. I went way to far. I feel like the real monster. Im turning into my dad for real. Thats not good I have to work on that.

He was shocked "Okay, I didn't know you hate me like that. I surrender."

He held up his hands the whole time as he was leaving the house.

Now that I think about it, where is Ana? I go upstairs back in my room to check for her. Lmao she is sleep in my bed. Good thinking Ana. Im exhausted, i crawled in my bed beside her and went to sleep.

*James P.O.V

I know Delani's going to be pissed, but who cares? Everyone started to arrive. The look on Lani's face was priceless . I started to eat pizza until a hot girl interrupted.

"You want to make out?"

What guy would pass that offer with a hot girl? Not James Bentley Smith. About 30 minutes later into my make out session, the girl I was smoochin was yanked off of me. Then I was struckened in my face. (That wasn't a error thats how he talks😂)

"WTH Lani!"

She gave us her usual bullshit,no fun, no happiness lecture. Now me and Jacob are stuck cleaning the house. Yayyyy.

*Ana P.O.V*

I arrived at Lani's place. Damn its huge. I'm so hungry I think my stomach started to eat my ass. Excuse my weirdness. Lani introduced me to the sexiest things I've ever seen. My mind was telling me to act normal, but I know I probably looked weird asf. How can they be so perfect. I most likely looked like Patrick drooling over Mindy.

The twins invited more people to movie night than expected. Lani was PISSED, i was afraid to test her patience. Usually thats what friends are for. To get on your nerves. But i knew now isn't the time.

If I was her I would probably launch my little body on theses ass holes. Then beat there asses. I feel like Lani getting lost in my thoughts. I fell asleep.