Update!

Hello dear readers!

So here is what is happening:

It has been a bit of a rough year. For those of you following along with my other works, you may have noticed the slow updates. That is due to most of my time going into odd jobs to bring in income. I have many goals for this summer. A big one is to, hopefully, create more stability for my family. Part of that is creating a Patreon page. You will see me talking about this all over the damn place for a little while in an attempt to spread the word. I promise I will shut up about it eventually. 

Patreon is a site to support creators. You can opt to become a monthly patron of a writer/designer/artist. The commitment is small (anywhere upward of $1 a month) and the artist will offer rewards for their donors. Yay perks.

If you are interested in supporting my writing and becoming a patron I have included a link in the external or you can find me on patreon.com/krazydiamond.

**Do not feel obligated to become a patron. I will be posting no matter what. The goal behind patreon is to provide helpful income for my family and to start saving for an editor. **

Patreon is particularly important for Happy Little Accidents because it will be one of my main goals for the summer.

If you happen to become a patron, you will also get sneak peeks of upcoming chapters, bonus stories, character creation and more

If you are a reader, I thank you for sticking for this story and I can now say we are in it to win it. Your reading, comments, and support have kept me going through some rough times. Thank you for helping me bring Zombie Li and Crew to life. We will be relaunching in July 2017.