9. A Pregnant Man - Abhigya Os...

This is your crazy buddy Mahii / Crazy coming up with another one shot on Abhigya...

A long time na... Since, I updated one shots .. Many of my buddies are nagging me to post os but poor me... After a lot of time, I am able to do so as all my stories are dragging me here and there .. huh...

Anyhow,

All are puzzled at reading the title na and all are feeling bad for me na wht has happened to this crazy right⁉⁉⁉⁉ 😁😁😁😁...

Dont panic buddies... Im way too good.. yet with craziness overloaded because of abhigya ....

 yet with craziness overloaded because of abhigya

Now coming to the title.... Strange na.. We all know that god has given women a unique blessing to carry the baby in her womb... She will feel happy and feels the baby inside her n faces all d sufferings happily...

Yet... Did anyone wondered what will be the mentality of a pregnant women's husband... As he is the father of the baby, he too have varied emotions in him but he is not blessed to feel his baby's presence in him...

Its my long term wish to write a story from the perspective of a man and also about a pregnant man's wish...

Obviously the wife will carry d baby... But its very apt to say that a man is also pregnant as he carry's them in their hearts and minds...

Dedicating this story all d loving husbands in the world, the lovable fathers of everyone and the soon to be fathers who are experiencing this....

Being a girl, its going to be tough for me to pen down... Anyways, I always believe that both men and women are equal and they compliment each other... And a miracle is that a woman always holds a man in her thoughts ...

Now lets move to our one shot:

Starring:

Abhishekh Prem Mehra:

Pragya Abhishekh Mehra: