2. Gorgeous.... You... - Abhigya one shot

This is your crazy coming up again with another one shot....

Seriously something has gone into my head.. I'm becoming more and more crazy and making you all go crazy with my crazy writeups...

Today I was randomly surfing net... One simple advertisement got my attention so much...

So I tried this one shot, keeping it as my inspiration.... The story gonna have Pragya, Ro dadi, Sarlama and Abhi as the cast........

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Let's move to our one shot...

"Gorgeous... You.. "

The big outdoor stadium is filled with the hustle, blustes of People who are looking forward to see the sensational athletic competition, which gonna decide who is the best runner in the country

The big racing track is getting ready for the competition... People are roaring and chirping happily and is screaming the names of their favourite stars...

Soon, all the players in their sports outfit, comes and takes their position and is getting ready to face off the final challenge, to win the trophy..

People are eagerly waiting for the 100m running race to start soon...  Curiosity is getting doubled, as all eager to see, who is the fastest runner In the country....

When it's time, the participants takes their positions and the whistle blows... The players starts to run, as fast as they can... Tension fills the whole place...

Everyone's gaze is fixed on the legs of one player and all are screaming only the name of the player... To be precise, the whole stadium is chanting only the player's name as the mantra...

Everyone are wishing and praying for
the most wanted player  of the country to win the coveted title... The player is the favourite among the group, who is an inspiration to the younger generation and the most wanted youth icon....

All players are running, as fast as they can... It seems like watching a thunderstorm is passing quickly like a lightning, before our eyes... None could predict who is going to win...

The players run like even air could not make up to chase them... No one is focising on their faces and all their gaze is fixed only on those player's legs only....

They reaches the finishing line...

A pair of legs touches the line.... The crowd cheered, roared, whistled, danced and felt more happy as their favourite icon wins... The name Pragya Arora echoes the whole place....

 The name Pragya Arora echoes the whole place