6. Missing my life... Abhigya OS

Hi... This is your crazy or mahii again with a serious and emotional one shot...

Life is to live and love... But the life of middle class is always very hard and is always with lots of struggle....

A lot of sufferings, a lot of sacrifices, lot of pains, lots of longingness is part of their life...

This story is going to focus on the life of a newly wedded middle class couple and their sufferings and how they miss their happy life... ....

Now to the one shot...

"Missing My Life"

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Abhi and pragya are happily married.... They love each other a lot... They are always together.... Their love, their togetherness is always at its peak...

Their lives were blissful n colourful... They have lots of fun, romance and their happiness is unbound...

 They have lots of fun, romance and their happiness is unbound

Two months passes way too happily...

The day has finally came to end their happiness... The day, which Abhi and Pragya prays not to come...

Yes... Abhi has to move away from Pragya... He has to leave his loving wife pragya.... He has to move to abroad to resume his work...

Abhi is working overseas.... He will get only holidays every 2 years... He is the only bread winner of his family and he has to work hard to earn the livelihood...

Abhi is well educated, but he cannot find a good job in his place.... He is offered a job in abroad with a good worthy pay...

Abhi first joins the job very happily... He is sincere and hardworking and was quickly growing in his career...

Abhi's parents wants him to get married and settle in his life when he comes for vacation... Abhi is hesitant at first to get marry because he does not want to leave his wife lonely nd he is not in a position to take his wife with him...

But after seeing pragya, abhi falls head over in heels in love with her.... Abhi does not want to miss pragya...

He immediately agreed to marry prafya and they got married asap... They both are too romantic and they cannot leave each other to leave even for a second...