Chapter 10

"Genji prepare to meet your end. You shall not kill 76. I will bring you back I swear it."

"Hannah...nah."

*Genji grabbed his head as a small flashback appeared in his mind of the day he first met her and the things she taught him*

"Get out of...my way Hannah or I swear it I'll Cu..cut you...no I won't!"

"You must Genji, you must make your way to soldier remember what he has put you through."

*Genji started throwing shurikens at Hannah even though it does so little damage to her mech*

"Get out of my....way!!!!"

   "No....I..Will not move Genji." *She put a defensive mechanism on.* "I guess your just gonna have get through me to get to my father.."

       *Hannah looked at him sternly*

"hannnah what are you doing?" *Soldier coughed *

     "What I have too. I may not like you but you always been my father I will always protect you..." *She continued looking at genji* "So how about it. I like to see you try. This I'll be interesting I always wondered what it be like if we were on opposing teams."

*Genji just growled in anger but, still it's and pieces of them together came to remind him what she meant to him like, the old Genji was still in there fighting*

"N...no...I..I..I won't fight her...I..I lov.."

*but his mind started to become clouded by reapers face as, Genji screamed in pure desire to kill, so he started to dash towards Hannah, wailing his small blade at her mech repeatedly not letting up at all.*

      *Rushed him off the building and started shooting him and misled him down to the ground* "I know your still in there. Do you remember our video game matches I would beat you all the time and that one time you beat me I taught you to well. Don't you agree."
      *She continued to shoot and get closer to him each passing second between them*

       "Hannah be careful Genji is full of dark rage he may not be able to be himself cause of reaper."

*Genji started to struggle a little bit as he was successfully reflecting her bullets away but he was falling to one knee he the. Looked up at her his demonic dragon eye, he jumped high in the air and began to use his ultimate, he slashed her mech clean through but not enough to cut her but, he breathed heavily knowing he was close to killing soldier now*

       *Hannah ejected from her mecha as she nerfed it at Genji as she ran off to hide behind something sturdy and watched to see if it had any effects to him*

*Genji was affected by the nerf blast but it was fatal to eliminate him, but most of his armor is gone and the true curse of what Reaper was doing to him was revealed a shroud of darkness covering like a massive tattoo of a black dragon he started to slowly get up to his feet, with the help of his ultimate dragon blade he was breathing heavily as, he walked towards soldier not caring if he died to get his vengeance*

    *Soldier ran down holding his broken arm looking for Hannah but didn't see her around and turned noticing Genji walked towards him* "Hmph I guess there nowhere for me to run. This dog lived for too long. I guess my time has come for me."

    *Genji stood right in front of soldier standing over him and, holding his side in pain but Genji did not care at all, he was at his usefulness he slowly raised his blade to swipe it down to cut soldier down but as he done so a faint tear flowed down his cheek and, dropped down from his chin as the old Genji inside trapped knew he could do nothing to stop his body and, his vengeful mind but In a faint voice was heard by Soldier*