CHAPTER VI

JAY's P.O.V

After dinner, I'm not sure why but gray thought it was a good idea to play 'truth or dare' so we made a circle.
Putting an empty bottle of soju in the center and started playing..
We played 6 rounds by now, so I just stopped paying attention..
Until I heard (Y/N)'s name being called.

"Soo (Y/N) truth or dare?" (B/N)asked wiggling his eyebrows "um..truth?"she said and her brother's smile grew bigger than before and she talked again quickly, maybe afraid of what he'd pull "n-no I choose dare" "ok now you can't switch" he said in amusement making everyone laugh..
"Ok *cough* (Y/N) I dare you to make out with Jay park." he said winking at me.
I smirked at him but I could feel my heart pounding against my chest so hard for my own liking..
"um.." (Y/N) murmured quietly, making me look up to see that she was already in front of me and so close to my face.. Her face was red from embarrassment..
Wasting time no more, I slid my hand behind her neck, pulled her face closer to mine.
Feeling her breath hitch in her throat.. I smirked knowing that I had such an effect on her..
Resting her palms on my chest.. I smashed ma lips on hers I didn't want to force anything knowing how uncomfortable she might feel for doing this in front of everyone, so I just enjoyed the fact that I had her in my arms, and that our lips were touching,tingling feeling of her lips on mine..
A few seconds later, we pulled away and she immediately looked down at her lap not daring to face anyone..
"Come with me" I said pulling her by the arm 'now is the time..I have to confess my feelings.'
Closing the door behind me, and walking in the hallway still holding her arm firmly..
When I was sure enough that it was just me and her, I pinned her againgst the wall.." I love you.." I sighed "wai-"I interrupted her "no no hear me out first..ok?" I said unsure where to begin " oh, this morning I wasn't kissing that girl..she kissed me..and I know that I should've pushed her away or something which I didn't because I thought I would see if my feelings for you are genuine..I just..I just love you.." I said putting my forehead on hers and looking at her straight in the eyes waiting for an answer..
"I.." she started saying but instantly looked down making me frown a little bit..
I had a feeling that maybe she felt the same way about me.. But I'm not so sure anymore..

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

When he confessed his feelings.. I couldn't help but feel the blood rush up to my cheeks, so I instantly looked so that he wouldn't see how red my face was..
My heart was racing, and I couldn't feel my legs anymore, I felt like I was going to collapse at any minute now..
"So?" he said pulling away and I could hear him scratch the back of his..and sighing..
"I love you too" I murmured the tears already forming in my eyes.. "what?" He said and I could sense the smile in his voice.."you heard me" I said now looking up to meet his eyes..
"I just wanted to hear it one more time to make sure..I swear I'm not teasing you.."he said with an unsure tone
Getting closer to his ear "I love you.." I whispered..
Pulling away my lips accidently brushed against his ear..
I looked up to see jay park with wide eyes and a red face..
I smiled shyly at him and quickly hugged him.. sliding my arms around his waist and resting my head against his chest..listening to his unsteady heartbeat..
After recovering from his daze Jay hugged me back..
Feeling his hot breath on my ear, "I love you more" He whispered pecking my ear.

-End