You placed your hands on your hips and looked at him questioningly.

"...?"

"Just what instrument do you play anyway John??" You asked in a slightly rude tone.

"Um..." He nervously said

You slightly tilted your head to the side still questioning.

Then he whispered after looking side to side "if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone."

You looked at him for another moment before letting out an irritated sigh.

"Why are you hiding it in the first place?"

"Well, that's...I never know when my sister will come and if she finds out I'm in the orchestra she'll be really annoying about it."

You still weren't buying it.

"A-Also because nobody knows I can play..except Rose..." He said looking down to his feet and pushing up his glasses nervously.

"Fine" you said plainly

"What?" He asked looking at you

"Fine, I promise I won't tell." You said

He looked to both of his side's again before embracing you in a hug.

Your eyes widened in surprise as he leaned in closer to your ear and whispered the faintest words.

"Piano"

He said just before the bell for homeroom rang.

You could feel your face slowly heat up just as he let go of you

He nervously scratched the back of his head while grinning a bit.

"Heheh, um..."

You were speechless, his eyes shifted to his side before he spoke again, "well I guess I'll see ya after school then, bye" he said before rushing to his class.

You looked down in your hands where his pen still was, "W-wai–!!" You said trying to gain his attention, but he was already gone.

"..." You stared back down at the pen in your hands.

You guessed you'd just go sign up then, since you just remembered you haven't signed up yet.

You walked over to the sign up sheet and took a look at the pen again before signing your name on the sheet.

(Y/n)  (L/n) : Violin

"So," you heard Rose say behind causing you to jump a little

"R-Rose! Hi..." You said clearly embarrassed.

She had a sly smirk painted across her face, you could only hope she hadn't seen what happened between you and John.

"I saw what happened between you and John"

Dammit!!

"Y-yeah, but it wasn't–!!"

"Don't worry (y/n) I won't tell anyone"

"Huh??"

"That you two are dating! If Jade found out there'd be no end to it. I won't tell"

"EHHHHHH??????? WE AREN'T DATING!!!?!!!"

"Yeah okay, but I saw how red your face was after he hugged you, you can't deny you at least have a crush on him"

"I-I....." You were speechless

Did you have a crush on him??

"I do not like John Egbert." You said sternly.

"Of course you don't." Rose said obviously antagonizing.