Chapter 8: Home,Powers and First Date

Friendly Disclaimer :I do not own any Supernatural characters or plot or anything, I just own my originals characters and my own changes of the Supernatural Story.   

Jade P.o.v

One Month Later

I woke up in the current motel room we are staying in, I looked to my left side and saw a clock that was hanging on the wall next to me shattered just a few feet away from the bed I was sharing with Sam. I looked to my right side and saw Dean who was looking at me with a suspicious look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked

"Well Good morning to you too" He sarcastically said then added "We need to talk"

He got up and walked out of the motel room, I looked at Sam who was still sleeping, heavily sighed then walked out of the room to find Dean standing in front of the door.

"Alright what's the rush?" I demanded

"I know you broke the clock" He stated

I laughed a little "How can I break the clock it was too far from me to reach it"

"I woke up in the middle of the night, saw you put your hand towards the clock and a second later it broke without you touching it, I'm not dumb it's been months since I noticed it and yet you still haven't said a thing about it so right now I'm kind of waiting for an explanation" He told

I heavily sighed not knowing what to do. Guess it's now or never, I thought. I took a deep breath and explained to him everything.

"A few month before you came in your brother's house to go find your father, I had these powers. I don't know why I have them or how I managed to have them at this moment but I did and honestly it freaks me out"

"This is... this is.... Does Sam knows about your powers?" He asked

"No he doesn't, look I didn't tell either of you about it because I thought you will think that I'm a freak or something" I quietly responded

He chuckled a bit "Look we will figure this out okay?" He stared at me while he took both of my hands in his and began stroking the inside of my palms with his thumbs

This made my heart skipped a beat "Okay" was my reply.

He only nodded then went back inside the room, I exhaled my breath not knowing I was holding it in the first place. I also went back inside to find Sam drawing something, I shrugged and sat in front of Dean who was searching something with my computer.

"All right. I've been cruisin' some websites. I think I found a few candidates for our next gig. A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali –- its crew vanished. And, uh, we got some cattle mutilations in West Texas. Hey!" He said to Sam who finally looked at Dean then added "Am I boring you with this hunting evil stuff?"

"No, I'm listening, Keep going" Sam replied while I stood behind Dean and I leaned over his shoulder to read what was written in the computer.

"And, here, a Sacramento man shot himself in the head. Three times." I said then looked at Sam, frustrated I waved my hand in front of his face

"Any of these things blowin' up your skirt, pal?" Dean asked

"Wait I've seen this" Sam exclaimed

"Seen what?" I asked

Sam gets up from the bed and goes searching for something through his duffel bag.

"What are you doing?" His brother asked