Chapter 5: Making a Decision

Friendly Disclaimer :I do not own any Supernatural characters or plot or anything, I just own my originals characters and my own changes of the Supernatural Story.  

Jade Pov

The Next Day

I was on the couch, staring at the TV in front of me wrapped around a cozy blanket.

It has been hours since I was in this state, my mother tried to talk to me but I didn't know what to say to her

It has been hours since I was in this state, my mother tried to talk to me but I didn't know what to say to her. My childhood best friend died yesterday night and somehow I feel responsible of her death. Maybe I could have done something, anything.

The doorbell rang... I didn't move from my seat.

"Jade can you open the door please?" She loudly asked from the kitchen

I sighed, walked to the door and opened it. I saw the Winchesters, said a quick hello and let them in. I sat on the couch still wrapped around my blanket while Sam sat next to me, his brother took a chair and sat in front of us. I took a deep breath and asked the question that's been in my head the whole night.

"So what happened last night Sammy?" I looked at him

"I came back and I saw ..." His eyes watered and he took a deep breath "I saw how she died, the same way as our parents"

"But why her? Why now?" I looked down

I don't understand a thing, everything is messed up, I thought.

"We don't know that but we are going to find that thing and kill that son of a bitch" Dean firmly said

I nodded and suddenly got up.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked confused

"Well I'm going to get ready then we'll search for that thing" I answered

"Wait, when I said "we" I only meant Sam and I" He quickly said

"I know but I want to get my revenge as you and Sam does, I mean this thing killed my father, probably made some demons kidnapped my mother, wants something from me and now it killed my childhood best friend, do you really think I'm going to sit around while you kill it"

Dean rose up from his seat.

"Actually yea do that, sit around, go to college, and watch some chick flick movies for all I care but you." He pointed his finger at me "Don't get involved in this" He affirmed

"But can't you see I'm already involved in this!" I exclaimed

He sighed and looked at Sam.

"Dean can you give us some privacy?" He demanded

Dean stared at Sam for a minute when he decided to leave and wait by his car.

He quickly looked around the room and asked if my mother was here, I told him that she was in the kitchen and that I was a hundred percent sure that she will not listen to our conversation.