Chapter 3 : Things are starting to get weird

Friendly Disclaimer :I do not own any Supernatural characters or plot or anything, I just own my originals characters and my own changes of the Supernatural Story.   

Jade Pov

I woke up at 9 am, didn't get much sleep last night with all the events that happened.I made my way to the kitchen and saw Jessica eating her breakfast, she saw me and smiled.

"Good morning, here is your breakfast" She handed me a bowl of Lucky Charms

" Morning and thanks" I grabbed the bowl and started eating.

A long silence took place and we focused on eating, I looked over at her and sighed.

" So how are you feeling ?" I asked

" I'm fine, better than last night at least" She responded then added " I mean you were right nothing will go wrong I guess I just overreacted" She smiled

" Yea I guess" I finished eating then got up from my chair and said " Well, thank you for letting me stay here for the night but now I really need an explanation from my mother. I owe you a big one"

" Oh trust me it was nothing and luckily you were here last night 'cause I don't know how I would have dealt with it" She got up from her chair and hugged me " So thank you" she added.

I responded to the hug then we pulled away and I began to walk to the front door when I heard Jess call my name. I turned to see her.

"Good luck with your mother WonderWoman" She winked

I looked at my outfit and realized that I was still in my costume since I couldn't change last night.

"Thanks but Wonder Woman doesn't need luck " I smirked and walked out of the house luckily I live near Jess' house or it would have been a long walk. I was on the doorsteps of my house, took a deep breath and rang the bell... I waited for a minute then rang again... No one responded, that was weird. I took my phone out of my purse and called my mom... No one responded. I started to worry so I took the key from underneath the flower pot and went inside of my house.

"Mom are you there ? " I yelled

... No one responded, I began to panic. I called my mother 5 times and she didn't responded, I opened my messages to make sure she didn't sent me a text warning me about her leaving somewhere but the only message I've got of her was yesterday "mysterious" text. I took a deep breath, sat on the couch and called Sam, he answered the phone rather quickly.

" Hey Jade, are you okay ?" He asked

" Hey Sam... Actually I am worried about my mom" I answered

" Why what's wrong ?"

" Remember the text she sent me yesterday, well I am home now and she is nowhere to be found. I called her at least 6 times and she didn't answered the phone, it's not like her, what if something bad happened to her ?" I said worriedly

" Do you want me to come back ? I mean we are not that far from here besides that Dean can drive really fast when he wants to"

" I don't know, am I interrupting something in your research ? 'cause I can find her with Jess, that's no problem" I quickly replied

" Well we were in the middle of something but it will be no problem... Umm... Do you smell or see something out of the ordinary at home ?" He demanded

That's an odd question but oh well everything is weird today,I thought

"Well now that you ask, when I walked into the house the smell was weird like rotten eggs or something"

" Okay, we are on our way, just stay in your house" He ordered

" Alright" I said quietly

He hang up, that was definitely weird, I thought . I walked to my room and finally changed from my Wonder Woman Costume to a grey sweatshirt, black pants and black leather ankle boots. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys, I know this is a really short chapter but this is also a double update yay !! So that means that you can go ahead to read chapter 4 which is a little more longer than this one I can guarantee that . If you have some feedback about this chapter or just the story I would love to see them =) 

I will see ya in a few seconds in the next chapter haha =D

Stay Cool xxxx