Author POV

Yuna got down the car quickly to avoid being seen but little did she know, every single action of hers was seen by her office mates. Unfortunately, Chaejung and Kanghyun. "That was Mr Kim's car, wasn't it?" Chaejung smirked, crossing her arms. "Getting bolder." She snarled as she stared at Yuna who was making her way to the office block.

Yuna and her colleagues were getting themselves busy with the preparation. "Yuna, you can try to help me with the sewing for this dress. You helped out with designing it." Shannon encouraged Yuna who was hesitant. "It's okay, you can give it try." Shannon nodded, teaching Yuna step by step.

"You should take up some courses after the show to learn more about fashion design. I can see that you have potential in this area." Jessica commented, giving Yuna a thumb up.

"Yuna, can you help me get a cup of tea from the pantry? I need to make an important call." Jackson asked Yuna who was free at the moment and she agreed.

She was alone in the pantry, making a cup of tea for Jackson when someone came. Yuna didn't look up as she wasn't interested until that person spoke. "Had a good night with Mr Kim yesterday eh?" Yuna looked up to search for the source of voice and saw Chaejung, brewing her coffee. "I don't understand." Yuna was panicking inside. Chaejung smirked, "Aren't you getting a little too obvious? Telling Mr Kim to send you to the office but purposely getting off a few blocks away. You are afraid that people might find out your little dirty tricks? Oh girl, dare to do, dare to admit."

Yuna's hand clenched into a fist as she rebutted, "I don't have to explain my life to you but whether you believe or not, please do not spread things that were made up by you when you didn't even see them for yourself."

"Do I even need to see them for myself to know that you are sleeping with Mr Kim to get a job? Geez. A low qualification with a below average background and you can work in Mr Kim's office? Everyone here is professional and top, not for people like you. What other ways can you get into the office?" She laughed. "But you are considered as being fortunate to be able to attract his attention while other girls could only look at Mr Kim from a far. And I applaud you for that." She smirked. "You-"

Bang! The pantry door slide open, revealing Taehyung standing there coldly. "Do I pay you to slack your ass off in the pantry? Don't you know that we have a lot of work to do?!" He raised his voice, staring back at the two intensely. "S-Sorry, Mr Kim." The two girls bowed and Chaejung quickly scampered off. Yuna bowed a bit and was about to run past Taehyung when he grabbed her by the wrist. "Stay in the office after you end work. OT." He commanded, leaving her alone there.

Taehyung POV

"Mr Kim, I can help you brew your coffee. You don't have to go to the pantry yourself." Joanne offered but I stopped her. "It's okay. Go do your work. I want to leave my room for a while to freshen my mind." I signalled her to leave as I made my way to the pantry.

Nearing it, I heard a conversation going on as the door wasn't fully closed. "I don't have to explain my life to you but whether you believe or not, please do not spread things that were made up by you when you didn't even see them for yourself." From her voice, I knew it was Yuna. But who is she talking to?

"Do I even need to see them for myself to know that you are sleeping with Mr Kim to get a job? Geez. A low qualification with a below average background and you can work in Mr Kim's office? Everyone here is professional and top, not for people like you. What other ways can you get into the office? But you are considered as being fortunate to be able to attract his attention while other girls could only look at Mr Kim from a far. And I applaud you for that."

Chaejung. It must be her. Chaejung has been working in my office for 2 years and I recognise her voice. So this was what she was going to say in my office yesterday. People actually thought that Yuna was having an affair with me to get her job?! How could they think that?! Anger was boiling within me but I know I can't burst out like this. This will cause even more misunderstanding if I defend Yuna. As much as I cannot deny the fact that I have feelings for Yuna, I do not allow stupid rumours like this to spread around in the office. Not only is this ruining Yuna's dignity but also my reputation.